bruises, smiles and one gentle lover pt. 1 (mattwoong)

Description; Matthew and Jiwoong navigate their seemingly perfect relationship, until one day Jiwoong discovers something about his sunshine's past..

TW ⚠️ Mentioned abuse

—-

"Our cute Matthew hyung, wear this!" Yujin yelled as he placed a flower crown on Matthew's head.

Matthew gave Yujin a soft smile as he gently patted his head and muttered a soft "thank you", causing the younger to beam.

"Mashu, I also made this one for you!" Gunwook mumbled quietly as Matthew laughed at how cute the giant boy looked in that moment.

"Aww thanks Gunooks," Matthew exclaimed as he placed two flower crowns on his head. He noticed people whispering and pointing as they walked by and flashed them a bright smile.

They only squealed and ran away, whispering "that's our flower boy!"

"Matthew is too loved" Gyuvin pouted as he clung to Matthew tightly. Matthew tried to deny it, but the looks he would get wherever he went confirmed it.

Matthew was the resident campus sunshine. Ever the sweetheart, he was always first to help people out and always captured heart whilst he was at it. Which was really too bad cause he was lovers with the college's heartthrob, Kim Jiwoong.

"So how's it like being the perfect couple with 'Jiwoon hyung'?" Gyuvin mocked as Matthew blushed and hid his face away. They had been together for years now, being labelled as the perfect couple, but Matthew never failed to love the mention of his boyfriend.

"He's good" Matthew replied curtly as the youngest friends of their group all gasped and started squealing. Matthew stared up to the flowers on their campus and smiled.

It was nearly Spring, so that's why he took the opportunity to have a lovely picnic with his favourite dongsaengs in the courtyard.

"Like good good? Like good good in bed-?" Gyuvin teased as Matthew gasped and placed his hands over Yujin's ears. The youngest boy pouted and whined, however Matthew was never going to let his innocence be stolen like that.

"I-it's not like that, we've never..." Matthew said softly as he trailed off. Jiwoong was the gentlest and most kind man he could ever ask for, and when Matthew asked for time, Jiwoong was more than happy to oblige.

Matthew winced at the thought of Jiwoong undressing him in bed. The elder would only see ugly scars that Matthew was hiding from him.

Gyuvin gasped as he grabbed Matthew's arm tightly and pointed into the distance. Matthew winced as the younger squeezed hard on a tender spot, but disguised it with a pained smile. Gunwook stared at him curiously as Matthew masked it within a split second.

"Matthew hold shi- what do I do, he's coming over," Gyuvin babbled as Matthew spotted the rest of their crew coming over.

Matthew chuckled and gently removed himself from Gyuvin's grip, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Gyuvinnie, we see them every day. You see Ricky everyday" Matthew mumbled as Gyuvin whined "he doesn't have to look so hot every day though?!"

Yujin squealed and begged Gunwook to cover his ears. Gunwook did just that, whilst not taking his eyes off Matthew.

Matthew laughed lightly at his younger friend's teenage romance and spotted his own boyfriend walking over. "Jiwoon hyung!" He yelled out happily as he got up and ran into his arms. Jiwoong caught him and spun him around happily as their friends let out wolf whistles.

"Mattdu, I missed you!" Jiwoong exclaimed as he stared down at Matthew's face that was lit up by his flower crowns. "So pretty," he whispered as he placed a hand on Matthew's cheek.