Matthew Protection Club

Description; A staff member tries to ruin Matthew's relationship with his members, but ZB1 is already prepared to fight for their sunshine..

——
"Gyuvinnie!!!" Matthew cooed as Gyuvin laughed and wrapped his hands around Matthew's smaller one.

"Our cute little Matthew hyung!" Gyuvin exclaimed as he swung Matthew's sweater paws around excitedly. Matthew  giggled happily as he joked around with Gyuvin around the pool.

They were filming their debut concept trailer, and to say Matthew was enjoying it was an understatement. Matthew watched in fascination as the members played around with water guns and jumped on the trampolines in happiness.

"The CGI is going to so call!" Ricky called out, in English as Matthew wrapped his hands around the blonde's shoulder, lifting his feet slightly to whisper "it will be.. and happy birthday Ricky!" Ricky froze as Matthew ran away giggling, leaving Ricky standing there and touching his cheek with awe.

"Mattdu! Let me try this trust fall in the water with you!" Jiwoong whined as Matthew backed away slowly, not believing WAKEONE was rich enough to afford another pair of his outfit.

"Jiwoon hyung..." Matthew said with a pout as Jiwoong's eyes softened.

"Do you not trust me Matthew ah?" Jiwoong said with puppy eyes as Matthew straight up said "no."

Jiwoong gasped, betrayed as Gunwook laughed at him and slapped Gyuvin hard, "Jiwoong hyung! Stand up!" Gyuvin called out as Matthew and Jiwoong looked at him in confusion.

"Teenager things," Jiwoong muttered rolling his eyes. "Boomer-" Yujin cut in as Jiwoong lunged to him. Matthew held him back to spare their eldest member a losing fight against the Maknae as he bit out "Hyung! Let's do the water into the trust fall thingy!"

Jiwoong's eyes glistened as he beamed, holding onto Matthew's hands as he looked into his eyes. "Matthew ah. I will. Not. Let. You. Go."

Matthew laughed nervously as everyone surrounded them, Hanbin looking especially scared as Jiwoong slowly lowered Matthew to the edge of the cold pool.

Matthew's heart sped up as he made crying eyes towards Zhang hao, who just nodded at him encouragingly.

"Jiwoon hyung! I trust you!" Matthew exclaimed as he teetered off the edge. Jiwoong held him tightly as Gyuvin shoved his phone into Jiwoong's face with a menacing smile.

It was Seok Matthew. From their Mcountdown Love Killa stage. In a red suit with his lithe waist and abs exposed.

"Oh my- give me that!" Jiwoong said in a rush as he let go off Matthew to grab onto Gyuvin's phone.

"HYUNG!" Matthew screeched as gravity caused him to teeter off the edge. Many pairs of hands reached out to him, as he flailed aimlessly, losing balance.

"Matthew hyung!" Yujin screamed as Matthew felt a hand sneaking out and grabbing him, pulling Matthew into a hard chest. Matthew's heart beat rapidly as he felt hands wrapped around him, whispering "you're safe Seokmae, you're safe."

Hanbin held him tightly and patted his back, as they stood by the edge, slowly rocking back and forth as chaos ensued behind him.

"YAH KIM JIWOONG HYUNG!" Zhang Hao screeched as he lifted up a torch and chased Jiwoong around with it. "Ah! Zhang Hao stop! And Matthew ah I'm sorry!!" Jiwoong whined as he ran around the complex with a very angry protective foreigner chasing him.

"And you... Kim Gyuvin," Ricky said slowly as Gyuvin gulped. "What Kim Ricky?" He teased back as Ricky raised a perfectly sculpted eye brow.

"If Matthew can't celebrate my birthday with cuddles tonight because he nearly got sick, I'm going to slaughter you," Ricky said seriously as Gyuvin laughed it off.