Chapter 1

"Get ready for your performance. I expect the best from you," is the only thing that Seung's coach says to him before going to sit down.

Once again, like before, once Seung steps out onto the rink, all his fans go crazy and start yelling his name or taking photos to upload onto their social media.

Seung is a quiet kid. He does not like to socialise or to even talk, and if you crossed his barrier, or stepped over his line... well, let's just say things wouldn't be pretty.

Once Seung finally finishes his performance on the ice, he goes to take his picture and receive his score. His coach only gives him a curt nod before telling him to sit straight and look at the camera.

Seung's scores come out high, but not high enough to guarantee a spot on the podium. His coach gives him one of the most disgusted looks he's ever gived (yall Ik that in the anime it's not like this but this is supposed to be a gay anime so I'm making things spicy).

"I thought I told you to do the best that you could, and yet you make yourself look like a fool?" Spat his coach.

Once the photos are done, they both go and sit down.

"Hi! I thought you did great on your performance!" Says a cheerful voice behind Seung.

Seung turns around and sees a boy around his age, probably, with nice light hazel skin and the most sparkly smile he's ever seen on his face.

"Thanks?" Says Seung. He doesn't realise what he's done before other skaters suddenly crowd the two.

"OH MY LORD, SEUNG GIL LEE CAN ACTUALLY SPEAK! AND ITS PHICHIT WHO MADE HIM SPEAK!" Shrieks Chris. Victor gives Chris an exasperated look.

"Chris! What did I say about yelling things like this in public?"

"Oops, sorry, I forgot the rules, boss," chuckles Chris as he rubs the back of his neck.

And that was how Phichit and Seung Gil met up.