Chapter 4

"Phichit?" asked Seung Gil.

"Yes?" murmured Phichit from within his three cute hamsters. When he turned around, Seung Gil nearly had a heart attack due to the cuteness overload. "Yes, Seung Gil?" said Phichit.

"Oh, uh, can I give you a nickname?" asked Seung Gil, rubbing the back of his neck. Phichit moved closer and leaned in, and just as their lips were about to touch, Phichit sniffed and moved backwards.

"Sure, what's the nickname?" asked Phichit while stretching. Seung Gil nearly had a nosebleed when Phichit's shirt lifted itself up and revealed Phichit's light hazel skin, and revealing his belly button. Phichit stopped and lowered himself down along with his shirt and smirked, "What, do you like what you see?" Seung Gil shook his head firmly and continued-

"Can I call you Chu Chu?"

"Wait what where did that nickname come from?" asked Phichit, completely caught off guard. "It's a cute name, I'll say." Seung Gil covered his face with his hands so that his boyfriend did not see his intensely red face.

"Y-Your last name is Chulanont, so I thought I could shorten Phichit Chulanont by it just being Chu Chu," mumbled Seung Gil. Phichit moved closer laughed, which was music to Seung Gil's ears and medicine to his eardrums.

"Sure, it's a cute name," twinkled Phichit as he shuffled back to his original spot on his couch's cushion (they're in Phichit's house right now because Seung Gil's brothers are going crazy).

Too cute too cute, Seung Gil thinks. How am I supposed to deal with this this is too much for my heart help me. Phichit looks concerned. "Are you okay?" Phichit asks.

"Everything's okokokok!!!!" Seung Gil says. Phichit smiles wickedly and takes a photo of him and posts it online, labelling it: THE BOY HAS SMILING MUSCLES WAAAA!!!

"Do you really have to do this every single day? Soon you'll have an album of me in your photos. I mean, your phone already knows who I am," Seung Gil says while tapping onto the Photos icon on Phichit's phone.

"Sh, sh, my phone!!!" squeals Phichit. He is the cut off by Seung Gil suddenly leaning over and kissing him straight on the mouth. Phichit makes a muffled scream inside Seung Gil before relaxing into the kiss and letting Seung Gil take control.

When they finally part, Seung Gil has his hands up against his cheek to stop Phichit from seeing his blushing face. Phichit leans over and pokes at his hands, which go down at once.

The camera goes up.

Seung Gil gives Phichit the middle finger and waits for a notification sound on his phone which indicates that Phichit has posted something.

Sure enough, the sounds makes a loud BING, and Phichit gives off a loud giggle before saying, "I'm going to go practice skating now. I'll leave you here, be back in thirty minutes to one hour, byeeeee!"

"Bye bye," mumbles Seung Gil before Phichit closes the door and runs off to the ice skating rink.