Chapter 5

"Come onnnnnn!" whined Phichit. "I wanna get to see Yuri before I have to go on the ice!" Seung Gil sighed and nodded in defeat. He had been trying so hard to keep Phichit to himself, and now he had to push beyond his social boundaries to see Yuri.

His social anxiety went up as he and Phichit approached Yuri and Victor, who gave knowing looks to Phichit and Seung Gil.

"Hiii! How are you?" Phichit asked Yuri. Yuri shuffled a little and gave Victor an annoyed look.

"I'm okay, I guess. How are you?" Yuri asked back.

"I'm great!"

"Also um. Sorry about the spinning the bottle game, it's probably caused a lot of arguments amongst the skaters. We just saw JJ and Chris yelling at each other, so you might want to avoid them a bit," explained Yuri.

"Oh, that's okay!"

"PHICHIT IT IS YOUR TURN TO GO ON THE ICE ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?" Phichit's coach yelled.

"O-oh, sorry, Seung Gil, I gotta go now," Phichit apologised and went onto the ice (also I don't know a lot about skating but I watched Yuri On Ice so feel free to correct me).

TIME SKIP WHEN IT IS SEUNG GIL'S TURN ON THE ICE

Phichit walked through the backstage thing and was daydreaming about what Seung Gil was doing when he heard shouting.

"It's your fault, you bastard!"

"No, it's yours! You made the game so mixed up that he was scared!"

"Excuse me? You're the one who planned the party!"

Phichit immediately turned to run, except he was held back by two pairs of arms, which immediately threw him backwards into the wall, making his vision blurry.

"WHY DID YOU NOT SAY THAT YOU WANTED TO KISS SEUNG GIL?" Chris yelled. JJ launched a punch at Phichit, which hit his cheek.

Chris then picked up Phichit and threw him at the benches.

"Why don't you have enough courage to say what you really want?" Chris asked, too gently. Phichit by this time was way too frightened to answer.

"I'll teach him a lesson."

Strong hands thrust Phichit out into the open, where there was a staircase. Here nobody would be able to hear Phichit now.

Hands pushed Phichit backwards, and as Phichit cried out, JJ laughed and pulled the doors backwards, shutting them.

Phichit tried to stand up, but he immediately fell backwards. He clutched his ankle, which seemed broken. He realised that he had snapped it when he fell down the stairs.

"I have to wait for someone to come..." Phichit sighed and waited, occasionally groaning in pain.

Hours passed by and nothing happened, and just when Phichit was about to give up, the door creaked open.

"Phichit!" It was Seung Gil.

"S-Seung Gil," whispered Phichit weakly.

Seung Gil came thumping down the stairs and let out a furious shout as he saw Phichit holding his ankle.

"Who did this you?" Seung Gil hissed.

"Please just help me out of here," whispered Phichit weakly again.

Seung Gil felt for Phichit's ankle, and Phichit cried out again.

Seung Gil rolled up Phichit's pants in alarm, then realised Phichit and broken his ankle.

Phichit started crying.

"Shhhh, don't cry, Chu Chu," Seung Gil pushed Phichit upwards and carried him out.

Phichit's coach immediately called the ambulance.