Chapter 3

Author's Note: I'm having so much fun writing this fanfic! Also, the inspiration comes from the story called "Spin The Bottle".

Anyways, let's get going with this short story!

Phichit was waiting for Seung Gil to go to Room 171, and sure enough, the pale boy meets up with him outside the room of Victor. Seung Gil takes a deep breath and says, "Let's go in, then."

Phichit nods and yanks the door open. The room is full of laughter and already smells of drinks, and Seung Gil slams the door behind them with a scowl on his face.

"Oh, the final guests have arrived! Let's get started, then! Grab one of the empty bottles, JJ, please," says Yuri, one of the many un-drunk people.

JJ (who was unfortunately drunk) grabbed a bottle off the shelf and placed it in the middle of a circle. Otabek and Yurio were sitting together, Yuri and Victor were obviously snuggled up closely together, Leo and Guang Hong had snagged the best seats on the fluffy rug, and JJ's girlfriend had managed to come along too, so the only spots left were between JJ and Guang Hong, and between Yuri and Yurio.

Phichit went to sit next to Yuri, so Seung Gil had no choice but to sit next to Guang Hong (here he shifted away from JJ as he smelled of drink).

"So we're gonna play Spin the Bottle, which is easy enough. Kiss the person the bottle lands on," slurs JJ slightly. His girlfriend is also happy drunk and clinging onto JJ.

"Okay, Otabek, you start," Victor says.

Otabek gingerly picks up the bottle and flicks it around. After a few seconds, the bottle lands on Yurio.

"HAH?" Yurio yells. Otabek shifts closer and combines his lips with Yurio's, knocking out the other half of Yurio's shout. Yurio mouth works furiously against Otabek's, but at last the two part.

There was a knock at the door.

"SO SORRY TO INTERRUPT, BUT WE COACHES WANNA JOIN THE PARTY MAN." Celestino, and Min-so run into the room.

"Oh dear," smirks Yurio.

The coaches settle themselves down next to their students, and the game begins once again.

"Um.." Otabek says, "okay, uh, Victor, take the bottle." Victor gladly takes up the bottle and spins it around. Eventually it lands on Yuri, and Victor practically pounces on Yuri, and the two kiss until Yuri is bright red.

Phichit has taken many photos.

"DELETE THOSE PHOTOS!!!" shrieks Yuri.

"Never!" laughs Phichit as he holds his phone up high above his head. Seung Gil almost cracks a laugh.

Almost.

The game resumes.

"Okay, uh, Celestino, you take the bottle."

"Gladly."

The bottle lands on Phichit, who looks like the most depressed boy on the earth, and Celestino kisses his student on the cheek.

Seung Gil feels hot steam coming out of his ears for some reason.

"Ah, yes, Min-so, you take the bottle."

"Hm."

And then Minami enters the chat im too lazy to introduce him but he sits next to Yuri.

Min-so spins the bottle, and it lands on Seung Gil. She breathes in sharply and barely gives him a peck on the cheek, just grazing his skin slightly.

Seung Gil looks a bit sad.

"Okay, Minami, you take the bottle."

Minami takes the bottle and UGHHHH it lands on Yuri. Minami pounces on Yuri and kisses his cheek until Victor calmly CALMLY tells him to stop.