Chapter 4

BEWARE! HERE COMES THE SMUT! SOON...

You slowly opened your eyes, you were at an unfamiliar place.
"Why do I always end up in weird places?" You asked yourself, you got up from the couch and found a pretty cute guy grinning at you, you blinked a couple of times.
"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo... You?" The guy said, he got up from the chair he was sitting on. You slightly smiled, you couldn't resist his charming smile.
"Me? ____..." You answered, you awkwardly made your way across the living room where he was, he walked up to you, he was actually taller than you.
"Why were you by yourself?" Kyungsoo asked, you were still fuzzy about the memory.
"Ahh... Something happened, I guess you're the one who helped me..." You said, making sure not to tell him anything.
"That's right, I saw it... But I'll keep it a secret..." Kyungsoo said, your eyes almost turned red, but you got a hold of yourself.
"I think I should go..." You added, Kyungsoo nodded and opened the door for you, you got out and he closed the door behind you. You were confused at his sudden rudeness.
"Shit... How do I get home?" You asked yourself, you just started down the road. Soon you came across the abandon house you then Tao running towards you, a worried look on his face.
"Ta-" He pulled you into a warm tight hug before you finished saying his name. He stroked your hair.
"Don't ever leave again..." Tao whispered, you had a confused face.
"What? Leave? I was only gone for a few hours..." You replied, he pulled away from you.
"______. It's been a WHOLE Day!" Tao was almost screaming, you blinked a couple of times.
"Then I was asleep for a WHOLE day?!" You shouted at Tao, his expression changed from a worried to a confused look.
"You? Asleep?" Tao asked, you nodded.
"Where?" He asked, you hesitated.
"Kyungsoo's..." You answered, his expression went dark.
"Do you know him?" You asked, Tao looked up at you.
"At a GUY'S place? Really?! A guy?!" Tao asked angrily, you shrugged.
"Problem?" You said, Tao's expression got darker. You walked past him, he grabbed your arm and made you face him. He looked super angry, you were surprised at how mad he was. He gripped tighter onto your arm, it started to hurt.
"Ah! Tao! That hurts!" You cried, trying you get away from him. He loosened his grip.
"I'm sorry..." You apologized, he let go of you, turning away from you. You grabbed his face and forced him to look at you.
"I said I was sorry..." You said softly, Tao's expression softened.
"Sorry for getting mad..." He mumbled, you just laughed at his words.
"Let's go home..." You said, you grabbed his hand and dragged him away. He followed and he held your hand back. Finally you guys arrived home.
"Let's go... I'm tired..." You said, you were still tired, even from all that sleep. As you arrived home you saw a man which you guessed to be Tao's uncle.
"Hello..." You greeted, you bowed and he returned with a smile.
"You must be ____. My wife's talked about you... And I'm Tae Hyung." He said, you were surprised at how cool he was.
"Ah~ Okay... I'll be inside if you need anything..." You said, you started going inside, you heard Tae Hyung say.
"Hey, your aunt and I will be going to a gathering for a few days... 3 days at the most... Be careful and try to train her." Tae Hyung said, you slightly ignored it and went inside. You saw Min Ah packing.
"Have fun!" Min Ah said excitedly, you were confused.
"Huh?" You made a face.
"I know you have a thing for my nephew..." She said, you felt yourself blushing crazily.
"What?! No!" You denied defensively and loudly, she just gave you an evil smile.
"It's okay... He has a thing for you anyways..." Min Ah replied, she grabbed her things and headed outside leaving you dumbfounded. You couldn't have a straight face.
"No way..." You said under your breath, just then Tao walked in, you jumped at his sudden entrance.
"What?" He asked walking over to you, instead of answering him, you walked over to your room silently, he followed you.
"Go sleep in your aunt's room.." You said, he gave you a look. He left and returned shortly after.
"They locked the doors..." Tao answered, you gasped and took a deep breath.
"Tell them to unlock it!" You said, Tao almost laughed.
"They already left..." Tao replied, your heart started beating.
"Why are you acting like this? What? You like me?" Tao joked, you punched him and he winced in pain.
"Shut up..." You said, Tao grabbed your arm.
"Well... I like you too..." Tao admitted, you almost found yourself smiling. Tao pushed you onto the bed and was on top of you, he kissed you and you didn't resist. You let him have you, naturally. You naturally took off his shirt for him. He kissed you as passionately as possible. He kissed your neck and started making love marks. The pleasure was over whelming.
"Say my name..." Tao whispered in his low and hottest voice you've ever heard. He went back to making love marks around your neck. You couldn't hold it back so you just let it out in the most sexiest way possible.
"Ngh! Ah! Tao!"