Chapter 5

*SMUT AWARENESS*

You saw a smile spread across his face, you couldn't handle it.

"Take me..." You whispered in his ear, Tao gave you a look.

"Are you sure?" He asked, you nodded. He pulled your face for a kiss and you let him explore the rest of your mouth. You let your hands graze against his abs and down to his growing bulge. You gently held his bulge making him let out a small moan.

You unbuckled his pants and threw them off somewhere. You saw his over grown member and you softly started sucking at it. You looked up at Tao who threw his head back in pleasure. He grabbed your head and started thrusting into your mouth.

It was a large size so you kept gagging, while he thrust all the way to the back of the your throat. You felt yourself getting wetter than ever.

"Ngh... Tao..." You moaned, as he spilled into your mouth. You could feel his semen dripping down your face and body as you tried swallowing it in one gulp. Tao stripped off your shirt and bra. You covered you bare chest, Tao smiled and pushed your hands away.

"You're beautiful..." Tao whispered, you couldn't help but blush at his cheesy words. He sucked and nibbled your breast and massaged the other one in your hand. Your hand slowly traveled down and jerked his bulging size off.

"Tao! Ngh!" You moaned in his ear, it turned him on and he took off your shorts and panties. Tossing them aside somewhere in the room, Tao went straight to business, he stuck himself in your hole, you didn't expect it to be So big inside of you, you found yourself having an orgasm off of that. Tao started moving when you finally got used to his size.

"Ugh... Your so tight!" Tao groaned, he kissed your neck as he thrust into you.

"Agh! Tao! Ngh!" You moaned, it got louder and louder everytime Tao thrust into you. Tao's eyes turned red and so did yours, you felt uncontrollably good. Your eye colors went back to normal after a few seconds.

"I'm cumming..." Tao growled, you were at your point too. You felt yourself let out and Tao letting into you. You could feel your juices and his semen mixing.
Tao pulled out of you, you felt a small moan escape your lips. You could feel the excess semen flow out of you.

"Let's get cleaned up..." Tao said, kissed your lips one last time before getting up and going to the bathroom.

Next Morning--------

You woke up and found yourself cuddling next to Tao, his arms wrapped around you. You kissed his lips, waking him up. He flashed a smile.

"Let's go... I have to start training..." You said, you got up and Tao grabbed your hand.

"Kiss me again..." Tao mumbled, you made a bitter face. Tao pointed to his cheek, you rolled you eyes and smiled.

You bent over to kiss his cheek, just then he turned his head and you ended up kissing his lips. You pulled away and glared at him.

"So old fashion... Could have just asked me to kiss your lips..." You said then smiled, Tao got up.

"Let's go..." Tao said, you grabbed your clothes and changed into a tight t-shirt, loose sweatpants, and into a hoodie.

You went outside and Tao was waiting for you.

"Wait Tao... Now that I think about it... Why don't I freeze when you stop time?" You asked, Tao hesitated.

"Well legend says that If it doesn't work for a vampire... That person is supposed to stick with you..." Tao explained, he didn't look like he believed it.

"So I can't burn you?" You asked, Tao laughed.

"No! You can burn me, it only works for Vamipres with the same powers as me..." Tao explained, you nodded.

"Ahhhh... I see..." You said, Tao then got serious.

"Turn into a vampire..." Tao said, you took a deep breath and nodded. You closed your eyes and concentrated as much as you could.
You opened your eyes, your eyes and vision were red. Tao clapped, as you felt something was missing.

"Why aren't my fangs growing?" You asked, Tao rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"That only happens when you're going to feed on something... We don't feed on animals... We drink human blood" Tao said, you shivered.

"Human Blood?" You shuddered at the thought.

"Vampire Hunter Blood..." Tao corrected, you glanced at him again.

"What?!" You screamed, he nodded. You felt your eye color change and you vision went back to normal. You felt like you could control it.

"You know... You're better than I thought..." Tao said.

"What? At turning into a vampire?" You guessed, Tao laughed and shook his head.

"No... In bed..." Tao laughed, you punched his arm. He picked you up and ran into the house. He threw you onto his bed. You got up and he pinned you down. You smiled as he kissed your lips. You pushed him off and smiled.

"It's still morning... And we skipped school..." You pointed out, you walked out and sat at the couch and turned the T.V on. Tao came and sat next to you.

You felt yourself cuddling against his warm chest. He pulled you closer and planted a soft kiss on your forehead. Your eyes didn't leave the T.V at all, you were watching one of the newest dramas.

"Woah... He's so hot!" You exclaimed, Tao pouted, he forced you to look at him.

"Me or Him?" Tao asked, you just laughed and pointed to the man on T.V.

"Kim Jong In!" You shouted, Tao pouted even more, his face filled with jealousy. You pinched his cheeks.

Please Read My New Taehyung Story! :) and my Baekhyun One! Thank you! Hope you enjoyed! 😊☺️