Chapter One: Growing Up

Wei Ying, the spirited and curious youngest child of the Jiang family, spent her early years in the loving embrace of her adopted parents, Jiang Fengmian and Madam Jiang. They showered her with affection and provided her with a nurturing environment to thrive in. Despite the tragic loss of her birth parents, Wei Ying never felt alone or unloved.

As a child, Wei Ying possessed an insatiable thirst for knowledge and a mischievous nature that charmed everyone around her. She was known for her infectious laughter and her ability to find joy in even the simplest of things. Wei Ying was quick-witted and had a talent for getting herself into amusing predicaments, much to the amusement and sometimes exasperation of her older siblings.

Jiang Yanli, the caring and responsible eldest sister, took on the role of guiding and protecting Wei Ying. She treated her younger sister with tenderness and always encouraged her adventurous spirit, albeit with a cautious eye. Jiang Yanli recognized Wei Ying's potential and nurtured her talents, teaching her the importance of compassion and empathy.

Jiang Cheng, the fierce and protective older brother, often found himself torn between scolding Wei Ying for her pranks and admiring her fearlessness. He couldn't help but be amused by her ability to turn any situation into a playful adventure. Despite his occasional annoyance, Jiang Cheng deeply cherished his younger sister and would go to great lengths to shield her from harm.

Growing up in the Jiang household, Wei Ying was exposed to a world of cultivation and martial arts. She displayed a natural affinity for the cultivation arts and quickly became a formidable practitioner. Her techniques were unorthodox yet effective, embodying her free-spirited nature and ability to think outside the box. Wei Ying's talent, combined with her infectious enthusiasm, made her a favorite among her family and friends.

While Wei Ying flourished in her own unique way, she also witnessed her siblings' romantic journeys. Jiang Yanli's engagement to Jin Jizuan brought joy and anticipation to the household. Wei Ying admired her sister's grace and elegance, secretly dreaming of finding her own love story one day. Jiang Cheng's courtship with Wen Qing intrigued Wei Ying, and she often found herself lost in daydreams, imagining her own future romance.
However, the arrival of the marriage proposal from the Gusu Lan Empire brought unforeseen challenges into Wei Ying's life. The idea of marrying someone she barely knew, especially someone as reserved and serious as Lan Zhan, troubled her. She couldn't fathom spending her life with someone who seemed so different from herself. Yet, deep down, Wei Ying possessed an unwavering determination to prove that true love could transcend such differences.

As Wei Ying grew older, she faced a pivotal turning point in her life. The carefree days of childhood were gradually giving way to the responsibilities and expectations of adulthood. With each passing day, she felt the weight of the decision that awaited her—whether to accept or reject the proposal from the Gusu Lan Empire.

Yup, it's a new Wangxian story again! Praise God my brain and imagination is working well just because i've just recovered 💯 well from my illness so here I am spreading good vibes again! I hope you will like this book. Enjoy, enjoy!

Started : 17th of May 2023