Chapter 3

Hey guys thx for all the reads I know 18 isn't that much but its a lot to read. Just think 18 people chose your book to read!!!!! Oh sorry got a little carried away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I step foot on to the road a chill runs down my spine. And from experience that means some thing is going to happen. And I don't know what and I'm going to find out. As I shift into my white wolf with crystal blue eyes I turn back and see my family nearly in tears.

   I turn back and started to run as fast as I could to just get this over with.

As I'm running and dodging trees. I stumble across a massive white house with black shutters. I seem to notice something that smells good.

As I walk up to the front guards started to crowd me as I shift into my human form. They look confused of how I'm wearing clothes and I still have a pony tail in my hair I say "I have a message from the moon pack".

They immediately come through as man with dark brown hair and hazel eyes says "follow me". He says I'm Kyle the beta.As he walks me through this gorgeous house he opens these grand doors and reveals an office.

I hear my wolf howling inside. 

I look up and see this tall handsome man with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He is looking down and his desk and says "where's the message". I hand the message to Kyle and he hands it to the handsome man.

Reads it then looks up and we made eye contact .He gets up and starts walking to me and puts his hand on my cheek. And sparks are flying through my cheek. My eyes darkened when he say the word

"Mate"

Hey guys ill probably update Tuesday or Wensday  <3<3<3<3<3

-Mickey