.03

vinnie's pov <3

~ location : aliyah's party

I had just got off the phone with Aliyah after getting a couple of directions to her party. Jack and Rod were still in my ear about why I was going in the first place. I actually did want to support Aliyah's fashion party, considering the fact that she's becoming a big fashion icon in the influencer business. But shit, if I'm keeping it real, we all know the real reason why I'm showing up. For Nia.

I've still been trying to get with her, and yet again, she keeps rejecting me. She thinks I'm putting on some facade just to get at her. I know everyone will always just be for my fuckboy looks and the way females swoon over me, but does that really make me a dog? I got my eyes on her and her only, and I'll be damned if anyone stands in the way of me getting her. It's like Im on a chase, and I get a kick of adrenaline out of aggravating the fuck out of her.

"Looks like somebody's scared to see Nia, he's driving slow as hell." Jack remarked as he kind of shoved in my face. "Jack kiss my ass." I told him as I pulled into the parking lot of the building. "You should tell Nia too, doesn't look like she'll be sucking up to you anytime soon." Said Rod. "Can you guys stop throwing shade for five fucking seconds." I said with the tone of my voice getting louder. The car got quiet as I turned it off after parking into a close by space.

We all got out of the car and made our way into the building. Pictures of people following after the "aliyahcore" style was plastered upon the walls. The decorations were beautiful, and everyone seemed to be having a good time the further we got into the party. I spotted Evi talking to Angel Mogaka, I've seen her in a picture with Nia and some other boy. I walked over to them, and they both turned their heads to see the figure approaching them.

I could've sworn Evi rolled her eyes at me, and of course, Angel sat there with a half smile on her face. "Vinnie, what the hell are you doing here?" Said Evi with a laugh in her tone. "I was invited dumbass, what else do you think ?" I told her with a smart remark. I can tell her and Aliyah are somewhat skeptical about me trying to get with Nia. I turned over to Angel and held out my hand.

"I'm Vinnie, it's nice to meet you." I said to her. "Oh I know who you are, the whole social media community knows who you are." She said shaking my hand back. "It's Angel." I nodded my head to her. "I'm gonna go find Aliyah, you two stay out of trouble, especially you Evi." I told her giving her a look. She flipped me the bird as I turned to walk away.

Rod joined me as we hustled our way through the crowd over to where Aliyah was talking to some other girl at a bar she had set up at the party. She was leaning on the counter with her back up against it talking to her, but I couldn't get a good look at the girls face, she was facing forward. "Aren't you too young to have a bar ?" I said to Aliyah approaching her. She turned to face me. "Oh hey Vin, you showed up." She said giving me a side hug.

She looked over at Rod, the two just stared at each other. They always had the eyes for each other on social media, always liking each other's post, and commenting on the pictures. Sounds like me and someone else. Rod kissed her cheek lightly to greet her. She smiled slightly at him. "Alright, what the fuck do you two want." She said her smile fading. "Nothing, just supporting our homegirl. Got a problem with that ?" I told her.

I glanced over at the girl sitting next to her. She hasn't turned around, she had her head buried into her arms. She looked at her too after noticing me checking her out. "Could've sworn you might've came over here to say hey to Nia." She said. I raised my eyebrows a little and got a better look at her as she turned around the see who Aliyah was talking to. It was Nia as Aliyah had mentioned before.

And I thought she was fine on ig, she's even finer in person. She gave me a blank look and quickly turned back around, acting as if she didn't even see me. Aliyah grabbed onto Rod's hand. She whispered something in his ear as her hand dragged up his chest. He bit his lip and walked off with her.