.05

vinnie's pov <3

~ location : nia's condo

She kept caressing and teasing my tip as she laid on top of me naked. "Nia, cut it out." I told her laughing. "What, you can't take it anymore ?" She asked me crossing her arms over across my chest and resting her chin on them. I just stared into her face and admired her. Just a few hours ago I stormed out of her place, and now I'm in her bed. We both have our priorities fucked up. "You're a sex addict, I just gave you some, chill out." I grabbed my cigarette pack on the nightstand, and put one in my mouth. I grabbed the bic lighter next to it and lit it up.

The taste of nicotine danced on the roof of my mouth. I took a hit of it, and inhaled the smoke. Me and Nia just looked into each other's eyes. Her laying on top of me didn't bother me considering how small she is. I blew the smoke in the air away from her face. "You should really quit Vin." She told me tracing along the tattoos on my chest with her finger. Her acrylic nails digged into my chest. I sniffled a little and tilted my head at her. "Yea, I know." I responded dully, knowing I wasn't capable of quitting considering I didn't want to.

"You know, just because you walk up in here and give me some dick, doesn't mean you're off the hook." She told me reminding me of what happened earlier. "Damn, Nia I said I was sorry. You know how I feel about you." I assured her. But deep down inside, I knew I was guilty. I was a flat out liar. I lied to her face. I'm addicted to drugs. And everyone knows now. I can try and cover it up with this facade that I'm not, but It's out there now. I would have to tell her the truth at some point.

For her safety and sanity. I felt bad for lying about it, I just didn't want Shania to look at me differently. I took another hit of my cigarette, and ran my fingers through my hair. "You can keep on with your bullshit Vinnie, and say how much you like me. You just want to fuck. Me and you both know it." She said raising her eyebrows at me.

I exhaled the smoke.  "Or, I genuinely care and you just want to be a stubborn asshole." I said shrugging. "Okay Vinnie whatever, fuck you." She said to me. "Baby, you can do that and whatever else your heart desire's." I told her. "Oh really ?" She asked me. "That's what I fucking said right." I flicked the ash off the cigarette onto the nearby ashtray. The tone in my voice became more stern. I was tired of getting through to her. "You think I'm playing games with you, I'm not." I said to her.

"Okay, I don't have time for this." She said about to flip over beside me. I wrapped my arm around her waist so she couldn't move. "You have time for me. And you will have time for me. All I've been doing is trying my absolute hardest to have you to myself. You're the one who won't accept it." I told her, before hitting my cigarette again. "You think I wanna get hurt by you? No offense Vin, but you're not exactly the guy a girl should be fucking around with." She said to me.

People act like since I'm portrayed as a fuckboy, I have no feelings whatsoever. "But that's the thing, we not just fucking around. I'm trying to make you my lady." I told her putting my cigarette out into the ash tray. "You can't just keep going off of looks Nia. I genuinely care about you." I told her rubbing my forehead. If I didn't want you, I wouldn't waste my time giving my body up to you." I told her lifting one of my eyebrows at her.

She looked down and did a deep sigh. She leaned into my face and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I could smell her natural scent hitting my nose. I loved how she naturally smelled good. "Well then, by how hard you've been giving it, you might have me fooled." She said smiling at me. I slightly smiled back at her. I know that eventually I'm gonna have to tell her my dirty confessions, but it could mean hurting her in the process. Hey, the truth hurts sometimes. She lifted up from off of me and threw the cover off her.

She went into the bathroom to go take a shower and handle some other things. I just took a deep breath and rubbed my face. I reached in my pajama pants pocket and pulled out some perc 30's I had bought yesterday before coming over to Nia's apartment. I tried my best to hide it, but sometimes my behaviors could throw someone off. Not being attentive, wandering off, tweaking out, slurring my words here and there, It's like I'm losing connection with the world. And in the process, I'm losing myself. It sounds intense, but drugs really do fuck up people's lives.