Time To Work & Set Our Plan To Action!

But little did I know that Maggie's plan would change our lives...

Forever...

The next day, as usual, I went to school. My best friend, Cassie, walked up to me and asked me what had happened. I was hesitant but eventually gave in. I had known her since when I was a child, so I told her everything. I couldn't hide anything from her, so I spilled the tea about Maggie's plan. Yep, she was the kind of friend you couldn't hide anything from. She agreed that it was a good idea and told me to follow it. During those days, Cassie was my biggest inspiration, and I am thankful I have her in my life.

In the evening, I walked home talking to Maggie. She told me that she had already set the prices for everything - for reading a book, for help with homework, or learning. She had set the amount for every single one, based on excitement, genre, number of pages, and quality. She had read every one of my works, so it was easy for her to choose. I too agreed with what she had set up. She also told me that she thought that the people who would come regularly would have a small discount on the fees. Who knew that an eleven-year-old would be so smart?

For emotional support, I had Mom, Dad, Maggie, Cassie, and especially my cat Ginger. He is a very cheeky little guy, who somehow gave me the best advice - he made me think better. It seemed that he always knew what was best for me. He could communicate very well with me. I would often talk to him about my daily life, accomplishments, dreams, and problems. Well, Ginger was probably the best thing I've ever had. Right now while writing this, my 'ol pal Ginger is sitting on my lap and purring. He's always there for me - even now. I used to talk to him about everything, and he would always make me feel better.

That evening, I had Ginger curled up on my lap. I told him about everything happening. I told him about how I thought over and over about who would try to frame Dad, and I wasn't able to put my finger on it - no one to suspect, I mean, no one would do that to Dad. And no plan came to mind. I was questioning and doubting if Maggie's plan would work. But Ginger was quick to act - he just purred, gave me a reassuring smile, licked me, and then motioned me to bed. I instantly obeyed him.

As the days passed, we decided to start following her plan. In fact - it worked, and gave us a lot of money! At first, it was sort of rocky to convince the newcomers about it since I hadn't told them any sooner, but they did accept eventually because everyone around them only supported us. Some of them even debated whether it was reasonable, but my side won because people thought that we deserved it. Over time, we were very rich. My sister only wondered why our parents didn't do this any earlier (before Dad lost his job), saying that we wouldn't have to worry about anything that way. But it only happened for the best. Our neighbors too supported us and helped us all along. My sister was excellent at managing everything, while I did my writing. Ginger would help us know if anyone stole anything. My Mum and Dad were simply proud of the two of us, and constantly supported us, and they still do today. Over time, we ended up becoming very very rich all thanks to our neighbors, Maggie's plan, and our parent's support. 

[EDIT - Hey!! I'm Margaret (Maggie) and I DO NOT understand WHY Affy (Afternoon) did NOT mention her name here. I mean, after all, it was her work that had earned us money. Mum agrees too - she says that the daughter earned money for the family when the parents were supposed to (because they weren't able to)!! Toony!! Stop being so modest!!]

[EDIT 2 - Afternoon here - NO offense guys!! My sister can be a bit stupid sometimes!!]

Question - Do you have a pet? If yes, what's his/her name?

[Writer's Notes - One more chapter to go!!]