The End.

TURNING POINT
Author's Note:

Welcome to Turning Point, the highly anticipated sequel to Snapping Point!

Here's the scoop: the last part of Snapping Point is the prologue of Turning Point. Yep, you heard that right. The prologue of Turning Point doubles as the epilogue of Snapping Point. It's a literary flip-flop!

When we pick up in Turning Point, we're four months past the end of Snapping Point, with a prologue set just a few weeks later. Whatever left you scratching your head at the end of the first book? Well, that's just the fuel for this one.

Find out how Xenia stumbled into the chaos of publishing about the TIF, why she hasn't seen Romano since their dramatic showdown, and what her solo journey has been like over the past four months. Spoiler: it's been a wild ride.

Don't ask if you should dive into Turning Point—consider this your invitation. Expect more twists, a deliciously slow burn, deeper emotional ties to the characters, richer understanding of their quirks and relationships, and plenty of "please, wash my brain" moments. Buckle up!

See you soon!!!

_____________________________________

Please leave comments on your thoughts about this book and your expectations of the next. It's highly appreciated and recommended. Thank you!❤️