Blame

A couple of days later, the king breathed his final breath. The woman was blamed for the death as she was very discreet with her welcome and didn't want to work there anyway. However the new king, decided to keep her.
The Coronation for him was near, and way more close than the maids thought. There was said to be a big announcement for all the maids and people.
"Get prepared. The Coronation was delayed, so it is now in half a hour. Get ready now." A butler said as eviliene passed.
eviliene believed the rumours of the kings death being the woman. After all, she never even mentioned her name, did she? She was even more suspicious as the woman would look away from any guards that would stare at her. The woman randomly came up to eviliene saying her name, making her even more suspicious.
"Hey eviliene, sorry for not telling you. I just didn't trust you, can't trust anyone after all..but after 5 months it's safe to say I trust you and my name is Scarlett!" She mumbled.
"Mhm..nice." She tried to show some appreciation at least, but what was there to appreciate?
Suddenly, the soon-to-be king walked inside the ballroom, (where all the maids were seated)
"everyone, re-locate over to the balcony. The speech is going to start."