Miracle.

"Oh my gosh! That is so embarrassing! I'm sorry your grandness!" Eviliene began crying to him the whole afternoon. Besides that, the king found himself talking with her the whole evening. She had a excellent mind, a funny one too. The king was regretting his decision for letting the maids go. Eventually, Eviliene went to bed. The king had nothing better to do, so decided to do the same. But the next morning, the king had a note on his desk. Half-asleep, he read it out loud:
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰,
𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓗𝓪. 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝓳𝓶 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓼, 𝓲𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽. 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸, 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝔀𝓪𝔂. 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴. 𝓲 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰.
𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶,
𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮.

The king smiled out of happiness. He truly actually liked this woman, and was amazed by how he never saw her potential before. He didn't want to keep her waiting, of course. Even if it was urgent, it would have to wait. He brought the lock to the same spot, and locked the library door. There, stood beautifully was Eviliene with a gorgeous smile and dress. She really was dressing to impressing.
"Is It too much?"
"There's no thing such as too much, darling."
"What did you just call me?" Eviliene asked. "We can't...I'm a maid and your a royal-"
The king but his finger over her mouth. "Shush..we can keep it secret."
So after that day, they developed a secret relationship. All the other maids left, but a new woman joined. She obviously liked the king, and it was funny to Eviliene when she would say things like: " we are perfect for each other" and, "whoever his girlfriend is, they are so jealous of me, I bet!" When she wasn't at all. But problems sparked when she found out. Her name was Emma, and she was aware of the relationship. She threatened them and said if the king did not pretend they liked each other in public, she would spill their secret. They tried to fire her, but she said the same thing. Nobody was safe. It was forbidden love. At least it seemed like it.
"My love, do not cry."