Moving in Together 💜👩‍❤️‍👨

A/N: I decided to write this after watching one of my favorite Stellaride episodes S8 ep 12. Just my thoughts on what happened after Kelly asked Stella to move in, how Casey reacted, and the rest of the firehouse. It was going to be a one-shot but, because I'm still going through my Stellaride withdrawal phase, I decided to make this story pretty much about Stellaride living together, just because I want some happy Stellaride contect, of course, there is some smut because we all love Stellaride smut. The next Chapter will be titled Birthday Sex, Kelly and Stella celebrate Kelly's bday...

Kelly walked into the loft. The lights were off, the only light was coming from a candle that was lit in the middle of a cake sitting on his coffee table. He takes his jacket off and tosses it on the side of the couch. The confusion echoes through his face, as he stops just inches away from the cake that reads Happy Birthday Kelly. He smiles as his girlfriend slowly walks up behind him. "What is this?' he asked as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "My birthday's not for another couple of days?" he asked as he took his hands and placed them on her arms.

She smiles and leans up and kisses his neck sweetly. " I know... but I wanted to celebrate tonight anyways because I have decided that we are not going on any crazy trip we're just going to stay right here cozied up on that couch." Both smiled and glanced at the couch.

"That sounds perfect, but." He tells her as he thinks about what Boden said at Molly's the other night and what's been weighing on his mind since then.

Stella gives him a concerned look. "But...?" She asked in an unsure tone. Curious to know what's on his mind.

He slowly turns around to face her, taking her hands into his. She looks at him with a look of concern and uncertainty, and she's a tad nervous. Their eyes locked on each other.

"I don't want you to go somewhere else to be home anymore." He tells her honestly, and her eyes widen as he continues. "Your station gear should always be here because you should always be here."

Stella's eyes glaze over; she knows what he's about to ask, and her heart rate increases. "Will you move in?" He seemed slightly nervous, as he waits on her answer, his crystal blue eyes looking into her hazelnut-brown eyes, waiting for her answer, an answer that will change their whole relationship.

She was in awe for a moment; she smiled and brought her hand to his face for just a second. "I mean, what the hell, you've got to live with who you love, right?" She spoke in a tensing tone but laced with so much more emotion.

He laughs, "Make sense to me." He replied with the biggest grin. Happiness rating on his face.

They share a sweet, simple kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck as he lifts her, kissing her cheek. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He carried her over to his couch and sat down with her in his lap, and they kissed again as his hands moved up under her shirt. The kisses continue as his hands move farther up her backside; she pulls back and lifts her arms, and he smiles as he pulls her shirt off and tosses it on the floor. He kissed her softly, then moved to her neck, trailing kisses down to her collarbone and the top of her breast. He pulled one of her tits out of the cup of her bra and held it up to his mouth. He licked the nipple a few times. As his other hand squeezed her other breast.

Stella's hand caresses the back of his neck as he now takes her hard nipple into his mouth. "Baby..." She moans as she watches him suck on her nipple. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

He stops long enough to take her bra off. He smiles up at her and pecks her lips before moving his head to her other breast. He licks her nipple as she grips his head. She throws her head back as she feels his hand between her legs. She was wet and ready for him. "Mmmm," she hums as he rubs her pussy through her pants.