Chapter 13

Polly's pov

"Polly-"

"Michelle is missing" I say interrupting him. He frowns his eyebrows thinking what I was thinking before.

"Are you sure she's not just... somewhere with a friend?" He asks.

"Arcel, no one knows where she is, not even her friends, her phone is going straight to voicemail, her live location if off, I-,I  I don't know what to do" I finally break, he pulls me into his arms, as I rest my head on his chest.

"It's okay, it's okay, we'll find her okay? Polly I'll find her" he  assures me, then in that moment the previous event starts popping into my head and I move away from him , looking at him with a angry expression.

"What? What is it pol?" He asks.

"You were willing to chase me out with your baby, You were willing to kill me, knowing the harm it could cause to this baby" as he approaches me, I slowly retreat.

"Polly, I am so sorry. I would never hurt you, Polly I swear. I...was so angry Pol, I let it get to me, Polly this baby you are carrying is everything to me, I love it with all my heart, I would kill for my baby. I didn't mean to choke you, I was intimidated by how confident you were that I felt like I needed to show you I was better, I would never let you fend for yourself and my baby , that was a grave mistake that'll never happen again Pol, I swear "

"You know what's your advantage, you're a good talker, but you can't talk me into forgiving you Arcel, I grew up with one lesson from everyone I knew ; ' don't trust anyone.' so best believe you have nothing on me, I raised 2 kids on my own from the age of seven, one baby is nothing. What I need from you right now Arcel, find Michelle",

"Ok, I'll start now", he walked out and honestly I couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling, but my mind is on Michelle. I really wanna go but this baby is just stubborn so all I can do is sit here and hope to God he cares about me and this baby as much as he claims.