𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Author's POV:

(Kingdom of Daegu)

There she sat in her bed with one of her romantic books in her hand and a cup of coffee in the other one. Suddenly, she heard a knock on her door, she quickly got up and opened the door to find one of the maidens, Darla, "good afternoon princess Elsa, princess Stella just arrived from Ulsan to meet you, she is waiting for you in the main hall" she said with a smile.

Just by listening to her best friend's name, Elsa squealed in happiness and ran downstairs. As she reached the man hall, she was her best friend, sitting there along with Elsa's mother.

As Stella turned around, she spotted her best friend and smiled at her and excused herself from my mother and walked towards me. Elsa instantly hugged her, "I missed you so much my Cherry" Elsa said, "I missed you more my snowflake" Stella said.

"Let's go to my room, we have so much to talk about, we haven't met for a whole damn month" Elsa said, while Stella nodded while smiling. Well, Stella was far away from Elsa's and Her kingdom for Her cousin's wedding in some other kingdom.

I dragged her to my room, we sat on my bed,"now which book are you reading?!" Stella said, making me giggle, "it's about a misunderstood villain who fell in love with a girl and did everything to protect her from the world" Elsa replied.

"Isn't he a villain, why would the girl love him??" The other girl asked."Exactly for the world, he is the villain, but in her eyes he is the man who is misunderstood because of his past, the man who did everything to make her happy, someone who prioritized her above everything, someone who deserves to be loved equally." Elsa said.

"True, everyone deserves love," Stella said. "I wish I could find the man who'll love me the most, just like these fictional guys" Elsa said, "First live in this real world instead of your fictional one to find such a guy"

"Yeah...let's discuss it later. Now tell me how the marriage was??" Elsa asked. They started discussing different stuff they missed in this one month.....

(Kingdom of South Korea)

The entire palace was in Chaos. Their King, Kim Taehyung, is coming back after spending 2 days in one of the states for an event. All the staff and guards were scared and anxious, trying to do their work properly. No one wanted to face the king's wrath.

Just in a few minutes, the entire palace went silent, the doors opened, as their King stepped inside the palace, everyone bowed their heads in respect and fear of the king.

He didn't bother to look at anyone and straight went to his office room, with his two friends, King Jimin and Jungkook, following him.

As soon as they reached the room, they sat there in silence. It was soon broken by Jungkook,"Did you look at everyone's faces downstairs, they all were so scared of him" Jungkook said, "True, he can scare anyone with just one glance " Jimin replied.

"They behave like they should, they should be scared of me," Taehyung said. "We are here to discuss the financial analysis of the country, not about my staff, so let's do the work, " He again said.

Jimin and Jungkook nodded, knowing that he won't reply to any other discussion during the work.

(Time skip)

Soon the meeting ended, Taehyung was busy on his phone, when Jungkook said"when are you getting married Hyung? The country needs a queen", "The country is surviving without a queen and will in the future I am enough for them, there is no need for a gold digger, as a queen " Taehyung replied.

They knew that they'd get this kind of answer, but they still tried. Both Jungkook and Jimin want Taehyung to have a partner who'll love him the way he deserves.

Now everything depends on fate. No one knows what's up in the future for them....

 No one knows what's up in the future for them