𝟐 || 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠

I was walking peacefully, or maybe not peacefully, around the Town's main Market with the guards

I was walking peacefully, or maybe not peacefully, around the Town's main Market with the guards. "Oh my god, I heard the king is in the Market, we should quickly go back to our house" I Heard a lady speak this to someone from a little distance.

Well-being the king Everyone loathes, I am used to such comments, when I was young, they used to hurt me, but now they make me feel powerful.

I continued walking until I saw an antique showpiece shop…. It caught my attention, so I walked closer to it and entered inside, the staff and the owner of the shop quickly bowed at me, I just nodded indicating that they could lift their heads up.

I roamed around the shop until an art piece caught my attention. It was a beautiful painting in which the night sky and Daylight sky meet, forming a beautiful fusion. This may be like some random painting, but I found it extraordinary and attractive.

"Who made this art piece?" I asked in my cold tone, "Your highness, t-this painting i-is made by the p-princess of Daegu" The owner immediately replied. I nodded and said, "I want this piece in my palace by the evening" I said and walked out.

I signaled my bodyguard to bring my car, soon a Limo pulled off in front of me and the guard opened the gate for me and I sat inside the car and went back to the palace.

(Time skip)

I reached the palace, the maids instantly came towards me and took my coat as I removed it, my secretary walked towards me, "Your highness King Jeon and King Park are waiting for you in the meeting room" he said.

I nodded and walked towards the meeting room, the guard opened the door for me, as I entered inside, I saw Jungkook and Jimin sitting casually in the room.

"This is a professional meeting room, not your garden to sit casually" I said. They sat straight as soon as they heard me, "You are back! We came here to meet you, it has been a long time we hung out" Jungkook said.

"If you forgot, I am the King of this country and you both rule your States too, I have duties" I said coldly.

"Come on dude, Just one day" Jimin said, I just ignored them and walked towards my room, as the two Fools followed me.

I reached my room and walked inside, before I could close the doors, Jimin and Jungkook walked inside.

"Bro we came here just to meet you, and you aren't even staying with us" Jimin said.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. Well, these two people are the only ones I can trust, they were the ones who believed me when everyone was against me, they stood by my side through every phase.

We heard a knock on the door, I asked the person to come in, my secretary came inside with a letter in his hands, "Your highness the painting you asked for in the shop has arrived, and there is an invitation for you from Daegu" he said.

I nodded and said, "I want that painting in my room. And what kind of invitation is it?" "It's for the princess of Daegu's birthday," he replied.

"Hmm….. I'll go to the event, " I replied, I don't know why I agreed, it just felt right.

My secretary, Jung Soo bowed and then walked out of the room.

"Woah….you are finally going to an event, guess what? We'll be there together," Jungkook said.

"And we all know after reaching the venue, you'll be busy fucking some girl or must be having a girl giving you a blowjob" I said.

"It's fun, you know, you should also try," Jimin said.

"I would rather die than to sleep with a random girl for just one night, moreover I am not even interested, I don't want to be like my father" I said, remembering the time my father used to have different women in his room when I was just 5 years old.

"If you both are going to stay here, then go to the guest rooms and come downstairs after 2 hours for dinner" I said in a cold tone and left the room. They didn't say anything, knowing where I was going.

I stopped in front of a room with a golden door, I entered the room, the room filled with paintings and walked towards the largest painting hanging on the wall, the painting of my mother that she made herself.

"Hello mom, How are you, hope you are doing great up there" I said with a sad smile. "You know, today I bought a new painting. It was a beautiful one, If you were here you would have loved it too" I said.

I continued talking about the painting, which was just a memory of my mother, who is no longer with me. "I wish you were here with me Mom, You could see how strong your son is now, Now everyone fears me, No one can call me a monster on my face, even though they still talk behind me" I said.

Just as this 1 hour passed, I kept talking to the painting, imagining my mother was listening to me. This is what I always do, whenever I get the worst memories of my childhood.

But those memories are the only thing that made me strong, made me powerful.

They made me the heartless King everyone knows, and fears from.