𝟑 || 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐚 | 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠

"Dress her up properly, Everyone's eyes should be on my daughter only" I heard my mother say to the makeup artist who was going to dress me up for my birthday

It was my birthday today. When I woke up, the first thing I saw was all the staff rushing here and there, preparing for my birthday. My mother came and wished me blankly like she always did on my birthday.

And Alex didn't even care to wish me for my birthday. I got many gifts and letters from the relatives who aren't attending the party tonight.

This is the one day I miss my father the most, he was always excited about my birthday and always made me smile with his unique ways of wishing me on my birthday.

And as soon as I finished my breakfast, which I ate alone, the maids took me back to my room on my mother's order to dress me up. And now here I am, getting my hair and makeup done.

“Princess you look gorgeous” the makeup artist said as she completed my makeup, I looked in the mirror and I actually looked good.

After I wore my dress, my mother came back inside the room, “Hmm…..you look beautiful” she said with a satisfied look. “The party has begun, you should come downstairs too,” she said and walked out.

As soon as she left, I took a deep breath and walked out, and walked out too. As I walked downstairs, everyone's attention turned towards me since the host made an announcement that I had joined the party.

I started feeling anxious having this much attention, I have always been habitual to staying in the palace and never attending any Royal events. It's always my mother who attends them.

I smiled at everyone. I searched around the hall for my best friend, and I found her standing with her boyfriend, talking to his parents. Furthermore, I walked to them, and as soon as Stella noticed me, she excused herself and walked towards me.

She hugged me instantly, “Omg Elsie, You look so gorgeous” she said, “says the one who is Beauty Queen herself” I said. She smiled at me, her boyfriend walked towards us too and held her hand.

“Damn bro, she is all yours, don't get possessive” I said while laughing at his possessive nature. “Who knows what if you Steal my girlfriend, after all she is looking so gorgeous tonight” he said. “Can't deny,” I replied.

After speaking with them, I greeted some guests, even if I didn't know them, I had to greet them. Suddenly, I felt someone covering my eyes. “Happy Birthday, Elsie,” the person said. And I recognized who it was.

I turned around happily, “OMG, kook, You are here” I said to my Fav cousin brother, Jungkook. “Of course, do you think I would miss Elsie's birthday?” he said with his Bunny smile.

“Aww, you are the best,” I said and hugged him. I spent my Time with Jungkook and Stella during the party, but I was still feeling anxious the whole time, so I decided to sneak out in the garden.