Chapter 1: A touch of Nightsister Magick

Welp, here we go!! My first ever story on Cal Kestis in a HAREM of alien women! I've never done this before, so bear with me. I got the idea actually from someone I follow, he does How To Train Your Dragon fanfics, which I love, by the way. I'm usually the first one to read some of his stories, he does them pretty good if I do say so myself. On another note, for those that haven't played Jedi: Survivor, I'm gonna say it now, there actually will be NO spoilers for the game in here. This will be spoiler free, and in my own making. So, yeah. And there will be smut, but of course, not every chapter will have smut in it, I can promise you that. Let's get on with it, shall we??

(Planet Jedha-Normal POV)

Cal Kestis looks around the desert world of Jedha, unconvinced that this was the place Cere had wanted to go five or so years ago when the offer was given that the Mantis crew should split up and go their separate ways. The only two that didn't were Cal and the Nightsister, Merrin. They still want to be together, even after five years of separation. But things happen, a lot. Now Cal is onboard the one and only Stinger Mantis, a luxury yacht that belongs to their pilot, a Latero who's name is Greez Dritus, a four armed pilot with a gambling problem and high caf tolerance. Honestly though, for Cal, he could care less. All that matters now is the love of his life, Merrin.

Speaking of Merrin, the Nightsister is asleep at his side, the duvet pulled up to cover most of her bare chalk-white skin, but her eyes are closed, silver hair parted to the side slightly, her markings prominent on her face as she sleeps. Cal watches her, running a hand up and down her back gently. His wife. By the Force, Merrin is his wife. He had almost forgotten he had proposed to her back when they were still chasing down leads for Saw Gerrera at the time, until Merrin joined up with Cere to help with something that required her immediate attention that had something to do with the future of the Jedi. Of course, her fiancé never left her mind, and Cal was grateful for that, even after Greez had lost his arm to that damned Inquisitor, Fifth Brother. He had gotten away in the end, sadly, so that got under Cal's skin, but still, he hates putting his crew, his family in danger. He really does.

Beep beep! BD-1 says, the droid racing in the room as Merrin opens her eyes, smiling at her human husband. Her Jedi husband, if she's not mistaken. Cal smiles as he kisses her dusky lips, running his fingers over her skin and through her silver hair. He places a hand on her waist, and she smiles, kissing him back as she pulls Cal on top of her, her breasts flush against his chest. Cal chuckles.

"Well, someone's awake this morning, I see," he says to her. "How'd you sleep?" Merrin smiles at him, pushing a strand of her silver hair away from her chalk-white face.

"I slept well," she says, her accent as thick as ever, even with her voice laced with sleep. "You?" Cal shrugs, kissing her again as his fingers run over her skin.

"Slept better than most people would," he says. "But we gotta get moving, otherwise Greez will- he is cut off by Merrin kissing him again, her Magick flaring to life from her fingertips as she runs her fingers through his ginger hair. Cal groans as he accepts the kiss hungrily and greedily, his fingers dancing across her skin as he then pulls back to look at the Nightsister on top of him.

Merrin smiles down at him, cheeks flushed green with a blush on her face, as she pushes him against the pillows and straddles his lap. Cal looks at her, his hands on her bare thighs. He is one damn lucky man right now. Especially right now in this moment. Merrin is not only beautiful in his eyes, but she's tough, and she knows what she's doing, as her dusky lips gently touch his freckled cheeks, then his nose, moving down his face, her lips brushing against the scruff of his beard that outlines his face, then lower, until she reaches his tattooed arm, a full sleeve on his right arm. Merrin kisses every tattoo until she reaches his ribs and belly, kissing right above his V line as Cal's hips move slightly, sucking in air slowly through his nose as Merrin stops what she's doing and meets the green gaze of her husband, then with a grin, she turns his left hand, kissing the inside of his wrist, where the Scrapper Guild tattoo is. She then lowers her mouth down to his cock, taking it down her throat, taking him by surprise.