Chapter 4: Senator Tala and Princess Bastila

Welcome to the fourth chapter!! Alright, we're gonna expand Cal's harem more by adding a princess in the mix, plus the Senator that had come with Cal!! I'm trying to figure out what species the princess might be, but I'm leaning towards Na'vi for this one. And Dryden will stop at nothing to ensure that Cal is captured and delivered to the Empire. I might update today, or next Friday, depending on my schedule. Let's get this story rolling!!

(Normal POV-Mantis)

Cal cracks open his eyelids to see that Senator Tala is awake, the Togruta female having been up for what seems like hours since they left Shili. He stretches his arms out, then brings them in to rest on his lap, getting up and sliding on his jacket, seeing Tala standing in the doorway.

"Is there a reason why you're watching me dress, Senator?" He asks as he pulls up his pants over his legs and hips, buckling his belt quickly then sliding on his gun belt, making sure his blaster is secure in its holster. He also makes sure the sleeves of his shirt are rolled up some. Tala hums.

"You've got great muscle tone, for a Jedi," she says. "More than my husband, actually." Cal nods.

"I think you mean ex-husband, now, right?" He asks. Tala nods.

"Yes," she says. "Exactly." Cal smiles at her compliment.

"Thank you, for the compliment," he says. "Highly appreciated." Tala smiles. Her eyes then land on Merrin and Talon curled up next to each other on the bed.

"They're lucky to have you," she says. "Not everyone is." Cal nods.

"I know," he says. "That's why I'm somewhat reluctant to let them go, Senator." Tala nods.

"I understand that you are frustrated, Kestis," she says. "But what you do doesn't have to define you, not even as a Jedi." Cal shakes his head.

"Then prove it to me," he says to her. "Prove it to me that the Jedi weren't celibate." Tala laughs.

"They were, years ago," she says. "Now with you, and the rest of the Order gone, things have definitely changed for you, now haven't they?" Cal nods.

"Yes," he says to her. "They have. With Merrin and Talon....and maybe.....you." Tala smiles at him.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She asks. Cal chuckles, then leans in to kiss the Togruta female on the lips. Her lips definitely have a different flavor and feel than Merrin and Talon's, not that he's complaining about it. He runs his fingers over her lekku then up towards her montrals as she brushes her knee up against his crotch, making him shiver.

"Fuck, Tala," he says. "You're gonna get me hard, then I'll have to take you." Tala chuckles. She kisses him as she pushes him against the bed, taking off his jacket and shirt. Cal watches her with lust in his green eyes, as Tala smirks, then undoes his belt, both gun and regular, pushing his pants down to his knees with her feet. He chuckles and helps her get them off fully until he's kicking them off his feet and ankles. Tala smirks at his physical, lean, yet muscular and toned appearance. Cal chuckles again.

"Like what you see, Senator?" He asks her. She nods, her face going red with a blush. Cal chuckles himself before he's leaning in to kiss her, putting his passion into this kiss. He can feel his cock hardening as he does, shivering as Tala moves her hips down against his.

"Woah, slow down there," he says. "You're gonna really rile me up." Tala chuckles.

"Isn't that the point?" She asks, rolling her hips down against his, feeling the way her wetness presses against his already hardened member. Cal shivers, gripping her shoulders in his hands.

"Are you sure?" He asks her. Tala nods.

"I'm not that kind of woman, Cal," she says. "I've made love to my husband before, this is no different." Cal nods, before bucking his hips up the same time Tala rolls hers down, and they both groan at the skin to skin contact. Tala looks down at him, and she yanks him up by his head of ginger locks to kiss him, the stubble that runs across his face scratching at her chin as she does this. Cal moans eagerly, bucking his hips up once more against Tala's.