Yoongi and Hoseok

Hoseok shook under his covers, letting out a yelp each time the loud boom of the thunder sounded.

He didn't want to call him mom and dad so they could carry him to his room to sleep with them, he was a big boy, he was 8 years old now!

"Ah, Yoongi!" Hoseok whisper yelled as he saw lighting and heard the thundering, ducking back under his covers.

Yoongi grumbled from under the bed at the mention of his name.

"I-is Nemo down there?" Hoseok asked. He threw out all of his Finding Nemo things except for Nemo, and he was kind of embarrassed to be asking for it now as an 8 year old.

Yoongi grumbled and Hoseok could hear him moving around under there.

Hoseok whimpered when his light went off. Just plainly went off. He realized that the bathroom light that lit up the hallway also went off, it was a power outage most likely caused by the storm.

He still heard Yoongi tentacle slithering around his room, sooner feeling the soft material in his Nemo plush touch his cheek.

Hoseok hugged the Nemo plushie, squeezing it when the thunder boomed again.

"Thanks, Yoongi." Yoongi grumbled. Hoseok jumped when he felt what he was familiar with as the feeling of Yoongi's tentacles touching his hands.

"Yoongi, d-do you wanna hold my hand?" Hoseok asked hesitantly, hearing a low shy grumble from under his bed.

"Are you scared, too?" Hoseok laughed a little and grabbed the tentacle, feeling it curl around his wrist since it couldn't actually hold his hand.

Yoongi let out a much louder grumble as if he was defending himself.

"It's okay, monsters can get scared too."

Yoongi grumbled at that, as if he was agreeing.