Chapter 4 (Lemon)

Getting dragged to Angela's bed wasn't really what I expected from that day as I tried to figure out what exactly she had in mind. We just met a short while ago after all, so this seemed quite rushed to be honest with all of you. I had no problem with her, no. Hell, Angela was a lot of fun to be around as far as I got to know her and our friendship definitly felt good too. She just surprised me with this sudden move and closing the blinds as well.

Me:" Angela, what's this about?"

Angela:" Oh you know, some good old fashioned fun."

Me:" Okay, different question. What brought this on?"

Angela:" I've seen all the content you mentioned the last time we talked. Honestly, I was pretty blown away by it and your performance as well. And...yeah, I wanna experience that."

Me:" A-Are you sure about this? I mean I'm just a guy with a camera."

Angela:" Oh please, Martin. I got to know you outside of work for a bit and judging by that, I can say there's more to you. Besides, you can trust me. I won't take pictures or anything."

I had my doubts about what this might lead to, but taking a deep breath I slowly calmed down while Angela smiled comfortingly at me. I don't know what it was, but she had a caring, loving aura to her. We initiated a kiss first to start things off and from that moment on, I was fully into the whole thing. Angela was a hot pornstar after all, a legend of the business to be exact, so who could resist her? She soon felt her way around my body while I smacked and squeezed her ass.

Angela:" Oooh~. You're taking chances now~. I like that~."

Me:" We might as well make the best out of thus, right?"

Angela:" Good thinking. Let me help you~."

I watched as Angela got to her knees, smirking as she undid my belt

I watched as Angela got to her knees, smirking as she undid my belt. Her hands were skilled to begin with and within a few seconds my pants dropped to the floor while my bulge was almost right in her face. Angela giggled to herself when she hooked her fingers to the rim of my boxers and pulled them down as well, now having my flaccid dick out in the open.

Angela:" Oh my. It's bigger than in the pictures."

Me:"I-I just know how to take care of it."

Angela:" I can see that. Gosh..."

She looked at it for another moment before wrapping a hand around it and jerking me off. This was a dream come true for sure as Angela put a lot of effort into it, her smooth hand gliding up and down my length while she had her mouth open the whole time. I knew from watching her scenes that she knew everything she was doing would get the desired effect as my dick grew from the handjob I received right now. Angela smiled again, using her free hand to undo her shirt and pulling it off. She wore a black bra that barely left anything to the imagination as she made me sit down before unclipping it and setting her big tits free.