Chapter 1

Life gets weird more often than not. One time I find myself doing one of my hobbies, then suddenly I get an offer that seemed too good to be true. You might be wondering what I mean, so let me clarify:

I got home from work one day and just wanted to relax a bit, have a cold drink and watch TV, y'know? Nothing stressful or anything for the last few hours. It went well and all, so after dinner I decided to go check my e-mails. Aside from the usual spam or advertisements, I saw one message that I didn't think I'd ever get. The title read 'camer man needed'. So far, so good, so I clicked on it and to my absolute surprise, I saw that one of the most iconic pornstars of this generation wrote the e-mail. Who was it? None other than Angela White. Honestly, this was unreal to begin with. I worked as a camera man for a small studio before, but I never imagined that she of all people would contact me.
Fast forward a few weeks and I was in Buenos Aires, filming a new scene that was scheduled. I still couldn't what I got into, but this was way better than any work I ever did before. The producer did his job well too as he told me where to go and what not, so I followed these orders without hesitation. I wanted to leave a good impression on everyone in the studio as I focussed, filming the things that needed to be in the right frame. Not everything was perfect on the first day, because the pressure of the situation weighed in on me. I tried thinking about stuff that would calm me down while taking shots of Angela currently being rear ended. It was a sight to behold, seeing her body move, along with how much she enjoyed it, but it felt a lot like there was something else in the air. Something I couldn't quite make out at the time, but it definitly had an effect sooner rather than later. And I could've sworn that Angela glanced at me every now and then. No idea why as I was moving the camera around the best I could. Editing was someone else's job later on.

Quite a few hours went into this scene, but it was going to be worth it in the end as everyone packed up once filming was taken care of. I helped load up the truck for the people who came from farther away, which wasn't much of a problem. To me, helping others was one of the best things I could do because a lot goes into work every day. I then found myself called over by the producer, Toni was his name.

Toni:" Hey kiddo. Got a minute?"

Martin:" Yeah, what can I do for you?"

Toni:" I just wanted to thank you for standing in today. Our previous camera guy couldn't make it."

Martin:" Don't worry about it. I'll take any opportunity I can get."

Toni:" Haha I can imagine. But you did a great job. From what I've seen, you got an eye for the special things. How come you haven't worked on something big before?"

Martin:" Nothing like that was ever offered to me. I did decently sized productions of different kinds, but the big breakthrough didn't come yet."

Toni:" That sucks, but hey, play your cards right and I'll have more for you. Stay in touch."

Martin:" I will. Until next time."

Toni and I then shook hands before he had to go. Most of the crew was already gone, so I went to gather my stuff as well. I had to admit that it was fun filming this scene because it was something new. When I grabbed my bag from the side, I heard footsteps coming closer towards me and as I looked up, I saw Angela walking over to me. She looked incredible, but that was a given.

 She looked incredible, but that was a given

Angela:" You did good."

Martin:" Thank you, but I was pretty nervous."

Angela:" I noticed. You don't have anything to worry about though. Just keep doing what you do best."

Martin:"O-Oh I will."

Angela:" When did you start being a camera guy though?"

Martin:" Maybe four years ago at this point. My first videos were a mess."

This made the busty australian giggle a little. Everyone started off slow, so the pay-off would be sweeter in the end, especially when doing something I love.

Angela:" I hope you're around more, because the shots I was shown looked really good."

Martin:" Let's see, if Toni can maybe get me a gig."

Angela:" He's pretty good at that. Who knows where things take you down this road."

Martin:" Fair point...Maybe we should get out of this place. It's pretty late already."

Angela:" Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna go home and recover before the next thing pops up."

Martin:" Relatable. I hope to see you again sooner rather than later as well."

And with that, me and Angela left the studio before getting in our separate cars and waving goodbye to each other. I don't know, it was still like a dream at that time. If there actually was some kind of future to the whole thing, then I definitly planned to keep improving.
-----------‐--------------------------------------------------------------

A while later and after taking a shower, Angela was in her bed and responding to a few texts from friends

A while later and after taking a shower, Angela was in her bed and responding to a few texts from friends. She had enough of this day, feeling quite tired right now as she scrolled through social media. Comments and Likes from friends and co-workers, DMs and more needed some attention though to sort out the good and the bad. She laughed at some because they were either funny or ridicolous. At some point though, she stumbled upon my Twitter account that was...something else to say the very least. Angela scrolled through it for a while, finding some interesting stuff and even giving a few things a like.

Angela:" I didn't think he was THAT engaged in his craft. Interesting."

There were also a few random things, breaking through some of the monotony. With so much going on at the time, there was no telling of what was a primary  need anymore, but Angela kept looking through everything. I didn't think that was going to happen. She knew she was interested by now, but there was something that shocked her.

 She knew she was interested by now, but there was something that shocked her