4

After days of crashing at Wooyoung's place, Yeosang had finally decided to go home. He didn't feel like bothering Wooyoung and his parents anymore and most likely didn't want them to know something was going on with his marriage. He gathered up last bit of his clothing and shoved them into his newest backpack from Louis Vuitton. He closed the zipper of his bag and turned around once he heard a knock on Wooyoung's bedroom door. It was in fact Wooyoung's mother. She had a soft smile on her face. "Am I allowed to come in?" She asked politely, not wanting to disturb her son and Yeosang. Yeosang was like Mrs. Jung's second son. Not biologically but she still loved him. The boy looked up at the woman and nodded his head as an answer. "Are you going home right now, Sang? You don't want to go out for lunch with us?" She asked whilst taking a seat on Wooyoung's bed where he was playing games on while laying down on his stomach, wiggling his feet around. "Mom, Yeosang's busy." He managed to mumble a response before Yeosang could answer because Wooyoung didn't want his mother to pressure Yeosang to stay with them. "Ah, Don't listen to Wooyoung, Mrs. Jung, I'd love to have lunch with you guys!"
Wooyoung turned his gaze to Yeosang's and gave him a dirty look, mouthing a 'I was trying to save you, Asshole.' This only made Yeosang stick his tongue out. Wooyoung's mother laughed a bit and nodded her head. "I'll let you boys get ready and then we'll go. Would steak be okay for you?" Yeosang didn't give an answer but only responded with his thumbs up and a bright smile on his face. When Wooyoung's mother walked out, Yeosang went into Wooyoung's closet room, looking for the section of his clothes. Yes, He has clothes at Wooyoung's apartment. He grabbed a pair of comfortable baggy black pants and a white t-shirt along with a dark grey cardigan. He got all dressed and styled his hair with Wooyoung's hair straightener while the other male was getting dressed in the bathroom. Yeosang stared at himself through the mirror and fixed his hair before seeing Wooyoung standing behind him with almost the exact same outfit. He turned around and cringed really hard. "Wooyoung, what the hell? We look like a couple, this is so weird."

Wooyoung snorted loudly, smacking Yeosang's shoulder playfully

Wooyoung snorted loudly, smacking Yeosang's shoulder playfully. The other just laughed quietly and rolled his eyes. "Weirdo.."
Yeosang and Wooyoung's family arrived at the parents' favourite restaurant. They had a lot of different foods but their most famous dish was the wine steak which was marinated in wine for a week before they actually cook it, that's what made it more special. The dish matches it's price perfectly. Wooyoung pulled out a chair for Yeosang and sat beside the latter. Wooyoung's parents sat on the opposite side, holding hands while looking at the menu. Yeosang stared at Wooyoung's parents' hands and got lost in his thoughts. Their marriage life was so beautiful, he wondered if him and San would ever be happy like that. When he got married to his husband, he thought they would be together at all times, go on romantic dates, make love, adopt kids, cook together and maybe even get a pet of their own. To Yeosang this wasn't just a business contract. He has had a crush on San since high school. San has been nothing but mean to him. Perhaps the rumours San got into during high school made him hate Yeosang even more. At one point, they were lovers. Did San forget about Yeosang that fast? It wasn't his fault. Yeosang's thoughts were interrupted by Wooyoung, waving his hand in front of his best friend's face. "Earth to Kang Yeosang~" Yeosang shook his thoughts away and gave Wooyoung a sassy smile, staring at the menu which was in between them on the table. "I'll have the chicken pasta, what about you Yeosang?"

Yeosang picked the menu up and quietly looked over it while Wooyoung's family already ordered. "I'll have the...." He hummed and closed the menu, handing it to the waitress. "Spaghetti alle Vongole."
"That's a great choice, not a lot of people get that because of the price." The waitress responded.

Yeosang stared at her confusingly and ignored what she had just said, it was unnecessary. He poured himself and rest of the Jung family wine into their fancy wineglasses. Mrs and Mr Jung both thanked Yeosang but Wooyoung was just focused on taking pictures of himself for instagram. Wooyoung switches his angle up, his arm accidentally hitting the wineglass, the wine pouring all over Yeosang's white t-shirt. (thankfully not his pants) Wooyoung's eyes widened and he quickly grabbed a bunch of tissues from the tissue box, wiping the wine off. Yeosang grabbed Wooyoong's wrist and chuckled. "It's okay, fool. I'll go clean myself up in the bathroom. You're lucky I brought a spare t-shirt." Wooyoung smiled apologetically and continued taking his selfies.

The boy headed towards the bathroom in the restaurant, quickly getting changed into his spare t-shirt before throwing the old one into the trash. He fixes his hair while standing in front of the mirror. As soon as he's about to leave, he hears some kissing noises from one of the toilet stalls which he found very weird. Why can't people do their kissing somewhere else and not in the men's bathroom. He washed his hands and dried them with paper.

"San~"

Yeosang blinked softly and turned back around. Did he hear that right? A girl was in the men's bathroom, saying San's name. Although San wasn't the only San in the country, He had a gut feeling it was his husband.

"You're gonna go already?~" The girl whined and clung onto the man in the bathroom. He quickly fixes his necktie and clears his throat before unlocking the door. As he was about to walk out, he sees his partner in front of him.

Yeosang's heart shattered into millions of pieces. He didn't expect San to be cheating around on him after the other kissed him multiple times, giving him false hope. San was flabbergasted. He didn't know what to do so he just ended up leaving the bathroom before Yeosang but the other didn't let him go that easily. He chased after San and grabbed his wrist harshly to pull him into a corner where others wouldn't see them.

"Really San? With a waitress out of every single person you could have chosen?"

"It's none of your business who I fuck around with." San said bluntly, wiping the corner of his own lips to get the waitress' lipstick off.

Yeosang stared down at San's lips and clenched his fists. He bit onto his lower lip to stop himself from crying but he failed. Yeosang was in tears. He pushed San against the wall and punched his chest lightly since he felt weak. His legs were trembling from what he had just seen. "You're fucking dead to me." That was all he could get out of his mouth. He wiped his remaining tears off and walked back to the table where Wooyoung's family was. The food was served and ready for Yeosang to eat.

To be continued.