11

The night went by fast. It was already the next day. Yeosang rubbed his eyes carefully and sat up on his and San's shared bed but oddly enough, his husband seemed to already be at work. Yeosang sighed softly and got up from the bed. He was really worried about San's wellbeing. It's not like he can jump into San's head and read his thoughts. He shook off his thoughts and was about to walk to the bathroom until he saw a tiny shopping bag on the floor. He picked it up and smiled a little, thinking San had gotten him a gift to make it up since he missed dinner last night. Yeosang opened the shopping bag and his smile faded away quickly as he saw a pair of white baby sneakers. "We just got married and now he wants kids? This fast?" Yeosang took the sneakers out of the bag and placed them on his palm, that's how little the shoes were. He chuckled softly. "Is this how small baby's feet actually are? So cute." His words get cut off quickly once San barges into the room, grabs the baby shoes and shoves them inside the shopping bag before hiding the gift behind his back. "W-Why are you going through other people's stuff?" His voice cracked as he said that. Yeosang tilted his head in confusion. "Is that for someone?"

San cleared his throat. He wanted to tell Yeosang everything and beg for his forgiveness until it was too late but everything between them both has been okay so far and he doesn't want to ruin anything. "This is for my friend. His wife is pregnant so I'm giving these shoes to them."

Yeosang nodded and hummed in response before pulling San into a gentle hug, pecking his cheek softly. "Good morning by the way. I thought you were at work."

San awkwardly returned the hug and pat his husband's back. "I was but I came back to pick this up." He shook the shopping back in his hand and pulled away from Yeosang's embrace. "I have to go back now." San walked out of the room and pulled on his necktie aggressively as he went to work.

Yeosang stood there in pure confusion, wondering if he did something wrong. It felt like ever since yesterday, San had been avoiding him. Yeosang stared at the mirror of his vanity and ruffled his hair before heading to the bathroom to get his morning started.

San entered the VIP hospital room and shut the door behind him. He saw that his mistress was sleeping quietly on the bed so he took a seat on the chair next to bed. San leaned his back against the chair and sighed softly, staring down at the baby shoes in his hands. "What do I do with you..?"

San's Mistress woke up and sat up on the bed weakly, gasping at the sight of San holding the baby shoes. It seemed like San had already made his decision to not give up on the baby. "You chose well." She said in a cheerful voice and a bright smile on her lips.

"Why are you happy? You ruined my marriage." San aggressively put the shopping bag onto the small table next to the hospital bed.

"San, my love. You ruined your marriage by yourself. Don't you remember? That day when we were having fun, you knew Yeosang was downstairs and you asked me to moan louder so he could hear it. You broke that boy's heart. Me getting pregnant is not my fault but yours." She crossed her arms and leaned against the hospital bed. "Don't stress me out, it's not good for the baby."

San stared at the woman and took a deep breath before placing his hand on top of her belly, rubbing it carefully. The woman looked at San and smiled softly, placing her hand on top of his. "Since this has already happened, let's just give our baby a happy life and marry each other. You said your father signed the contract with Yeosang's dad already so doesn't that mean that the relationship is done now?"

What the woman said wasn't completely wrong. Their families only agreed to marry them off so they can sign a business contract together but that didn't mean San and Yeosang weren't in love with each other. San loved Yeosang a lot. He didn't want to let go of him until they grew old and adopted their own children but now all of his plans and their plans are ruined. He has to take responsibility of the baby. San had no choice but the break the marriage off.

It's a bummer, since their relationship had just gotten better and now it's getting ruined again. San walked out of the hospital room and went to the hospital's rooftop instead, leaning against a wall. He sighed, feeling a tear fall down onto his cheek. "I'm sorry, Yeosang." San pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled his father's number. He explained the situation to his parents through the call and his parents encouraged him to break his relationship off with Yeosang. They were more excited about accepting someone who would actually be able to give them grandchildren.

San took his parents' advice and went straight home to pack his stuff before Yeosang came home so he could avoid speaking with him. What he didn't know was that Yeosang was already home, baking a cake. Turns out, it was their one month anniversary so he wanted to celebrate it with San but he didn't hear San upstairs. San on the other hand was shoving all of his clothes and other stuff into his bag. He even threw his and Yeosang's framed photos on the floor to make it seem like he didn't love Yeosang anymore.

Yeosang heard something shatter upstairs and he got startled, since he thought he was home alone obviously. He gained up all of the courage he had and went upstairs to fight the ghost. Yeosang had a broom in his left hand and a sandal in his right hand. He kicked the door open with his foot and widened his eyes. "San! You scared the shit out of me. I thought it was a ghost.." he dropped the items, feeling a little relieved until his eyes moved towards the floor. He saw the shattered pieces of glass and then the picture of him and San. "What happened..?" He whispered with a soft tone, entering the room. "Were you packing your bags? Why..?"

"Yeosang, I don't love you anymore. I don't want to live with you anymore. You disgust me. You disgust me now and you'll disgust me forever just like in the past. I have someone else. She's pregnant and it's my kid. I'll raise my kid. It's better to have someone who can actually give me my own children. I hate you." Lies after lies. San's heart broke into millions of pieces seeing Yeosang's broken face expression, he was in shock and he was speechless. San stormed out of the house and drove away quickly before Yeosang could follow him.

Yeosang fell down on his knees, near the broken glass and he finally let himself cry. His sobs were loud. The boy picked up the glass one by one carefully as he continued to cry. What did he do so wrong? He just wanted to make San happy and live happily forever with his husband.

TO BE CONTINUED...