home

I am so so so sorry for not updating enough. Hope this will make you happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin pov

I sat down on the couch and let out a heavy sigh. We finally got Edd to my place. Even though it took a lot of sneaking and yelling at the two edds and Nat, everything else was fine.As I tried to relax Nat came in and sat down on the couch. "Now that we have dubble cutie what are we gonna do now? " he asked me with a smerk. Then it hit me right then. What are we gonna do? I mean what if someone finds out about him and take Edd away? I can't - no, will not lose my little gold fish. "I really don't know what to do with him." I admitted. Then I heard a splash and looked up. "Please do not send me back to the aquarium. I do not know what they will do with me . please. "Edd pleaded with big blue beautiful eyes. I mean if you saw the look he gave you would agree to. Finally giving in to those bright loveable I signed. "OK you can stay ad long as you like. While you're here this is your new home. "I said probably smiling like an idiot. "A-a home. My... home."Edd said with a sad smile as if testing the word for the first time. "Yah. Our home. "I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

OK so I can not do anything on my laptop right now so updates is ganna take longer than usual. Sorry.but tell me what you think. Give me some suggestions. I'm all ears. Until next time ja ne.