Gem Rescue

OK so I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I have a hole bunch of work to do now I'm in high school so updating will be longer than usual.So sorry. Now back to the show.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(No one pov)

'Beep, beep, beep!....CRASH!!!' And another alarm clock has been killed by none other than Kevin Barr. As kevin tried to get up he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him. He slowly looked down to the person whom arms are attached to. Edward."Ahh!"Kevin yelled falling out if the bed and waking the small gapped tooth boy in the process.

-------------(Kevin pov)-------------------------

'OH.MY.GOOD.FUCKING.GOD. I slepted with Edd.My crush!' I thought. "Umm K-Kevin are you ok?"Edd asked sweetly.'Come on kev don't freak out.'I thought. "Ummm. I'm ok. So, I have to get up and make breakfast. "I said.' Awesome, I didn't make anything awkward.'I mentally celebrated. After doing a mini happy dance in my head I got up and headed to the kitchen. I didn't know what to make Edd so I just made bacon, eggs, pancakes and some orange juice. "Edd breakfast is ready!"I yelled. Soon he came tumbling down into the kitchen. "My dear apologies Kevin. It seems that I am still tired."he said cutely
'Don't have a boner. Don't have a boner.Great I have a boner.' I moved uncomfortably to the dining table. "U-um that's o-okay today is a b-big day f-for you a-any w-way." 'Damn I stuttered.' I mentally face palm. "Oh okay. However, is there something wrong Kevin?You aper to be flustered."Edd had to ask."I'm alright. Um, why don't we eat and head over to Nat's place before we get your friends?"I asked trying to get off of the topic. "Of course. "He said sitting down.

----------------(no one p.o.v.)---------------------

The two teens sat in silence as they ate.It wasn't awkward, but more of a comforting silence. So no one dared to speak, quietly enjoying there food. Once done with the food, they put the plates in the wash (too lazy to do it by hand.) And went to see the strange friend.

(a time skip brought to you by yaoi)

Edd and Kevin was at the front yard of Nat's house. "Yo, you guys ready to save a bunch of mermaids? !" Nat yelled running to the couple (not like that....yet) while the rest of the cul-de-sac kids walked ." Be quite Nat. It is too early in the morning to be yellin'." Kevin said."Oh shut it shovel chin.Now let's just go save sock heads friends."Eddy announced. Kevin just grunted, took Edd's hand and lead him to a black van.He opened up the back and sat down with him.Everyone else tried to get in. The keyword is try." Since obviously we all can not fit in, someone is going to have to set on someone's lap." Rave said. "Well you can always se- NO WAY GOLDBERG!" Rave yelled at Nat. No one else wanted to set one anyone's lap so Kevin had an idea. He grabbed Edd's waist and pulled him onto his lap. This didn't only suprise Edd, but everyone else as well. "K-K-Kevin?" Well be here all day long if no one decide who is going to sit on the others lap." Kevin explained. Edd just looked up at him with big ice blue eyes, and a bush on his face. "OK everyone is ready to go? Yes. Ok. Now let's go rescue some mermaids!" Nat said excitedly, driving off past the speed limit. This made Edd wrap his arms around Kevin's neck. He hid his face in Kevin's green shirt. In return Kevin wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and blush. "Don't worry dubble dork. Nothing bad is going to happen. "Kevin softly said, eventually soothing the merboy to sleep. "Wow Kevin you must really like him to do that." Nazz wispered. Kevin just blushed and nodded.

----------------(time skip~)-------------------------

They soon got to the aquarium. Only Nat, Eddy, Ed, Kevin, and Edd was able to leave the van to transport the mermaids into Edd's mobile fish tank .They parked a block away so they won't get caught. Soon they snuck into the building holding the mermaids. Avoiding camera's and scerity guards, the boys successfully manage to get to the mermaid tank.

Tap tap tap

Tap tap tap

"Rose, Pearl, Amythest, Garnet, Jasper, Lapis, Paridot, Ruby, Sapphire. Come out. It is time to return home."Edd called. The boys all look into the tank. They saw the mermaids come out from around a bolder.

"E-Edd! What are you doing her we thought that man got you when we were sleeping." Rose wrote on the tank, realeved that the merboy was alright." I'm OK Rose. I'm going to get you out of here with the help of some friends. "Edd said greatfull that they can be free . The five boys (Because the author is so lazy I'm going to skip some details ) quietly got the mermaids into the tank they brought with them. They pushed the tank through the hallways trying to find a way to get out." There are too many damn guards. What are we gonna do?" Kevin said. "I have an idea. "Edd said taking out a cell phone Kevin gave him last night. He hacked into their walkie-talkie and in a voice that sounds exactly like the bosses owning the aquarium, said " All guards come to the shark tank room for a special tool check....NOW!" Edd ended the call and saw the guards were leaving. Taking the chance they rushed out of the building and into the get away van. "Wow Dubble cutie I didn't know you were able to mimic people voices." Nat said with a goofy smile. "Well it is something that I had decided to dabble with because of being in the aquarium." Edd replied. Suddenly all of the mermaids was at the rim of the tank." Mama's ok!" Lapis said." Who are these humans with you Edd? Are they here to use us too?!" Jasper said protectively. "I shall explain that later. Right now I am grateful that you all are doing well."Edd said with a small smile. 'Finally my gems are rescued. Now all I have to do is confess to Kevin. I know that it has been only a day but I've gotten attached to him. I just hope hell feel the same ' Edd thought. " Edd once we get home we need to talk." Kevin wispered to Edd. "O-ok."he squeeked. 'I hope he didn't find out that I like him.' Edd mentally paniced. The only way to find out more is when they get home.

Tbc.......
-------------------------------------------------------------

Z-chan:Omg. I'm so sorry that I didn't update soon and I left you on a little cliffhanger. But you know school, work ,shot to do.

Edd: z-chan why can't I confess now?

Kevin: Confess what?

Edd: N-nothing!*runs away*

Kevin: oookkkk? Anyway Z-chan does not own the characters in 'Edd,Ed and Eddy' or 'Steven Univers'

Z-chan: ja ne!