Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys, I know it's been a really long time but I'm back, I realized the potential this story actually has. Now, I'm back and it's summer so I have so much free time. I would say expect new chapters every other day! okay, now back to the story!!

Once I finish dinner, I decide to call Caleb back and he answers. This time I hear him talking to someone briefly and it's a girl. Not just any girl, it's Christina Macbeth. I've known her pretty much all of my school years b/c we've gone to same school since pre-k but we stopped being close since high school. We used to actually be best friends before that.

So I just say "hey, I'm done with dinner, but you sound busy so I'll talk to you tomorrow or something?" He responds with " no, you're all good, she was just leaving." I'm not sure if he knows that me and Christina don't like each other or if he even knows that we know each other. Then she chimes in "Hi Teyanna, it's been so long, how is everything?" To reciprocate her energy, I say "I know, it's been way too long, I'm all good though, how are you?" I can't tell if she's being genuine so I just act normal.

We end up actually having a good conversation which completely shocks me. She eventually leaves and it's just me and Caleb on the phone again. Extremely curious, I want ask him how they know each other and what is she doing in his house but I decide instantly that that's not the best idea, being that we just had a full conversation for the first time today.

I do think it's a little weird how forward he was with asking for my number but it's whatever.

At around 1:15am, my eyelids began to feel heavy so I decide it's time for bed. I say "I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep, I'll talk to you tomorrow." He replies saying "Goodnight love" and I say "Goodnight Caleb". I know staying up that late talking to him is kinda crazy but it just seemed so natural and feels like we've been friends forever. I don't wanna get too ahead of myself and I just wanna take things slow because I just ended things with David earlier in the summer. I then spend the rest of my "night" thinking about the entire day from how my classes started to how I stayed on the phone with Caleb for so long talking about any and everything. Then, I eventually drift into deep sleep.

The Next Morning:

I wake up at around 7:30 am and immediately go back to sleep because my first class isn't until 9:30 am. I couldn't sleep so I just got up and got ready. I decided that I want to fully get ready so it feels like I'm actually at school, so that includes, getting fully dressed, doing my hair, and doing my makeup as well. Granted, I do have plans to finally hang out with Dymond in person, so the makeup isn't entirely for nothing. I end up finishing at 8:45 so that gives me the perfect amount of time to clean up the mess I made from getting ready.

The outfit I decided to wear:

The hair and makeup: 

By the time I'm done cleaning it's 9:20 am, so I set up for class and hop on the zoom meeting

By the time I'm done cleaning it's 9:20 am, so I set up for class and hop on the zoom meeting. First class of the day is IB Biology HL. I love this class so much and I'm really excited for the semester. Once class starts, we are doing our intros and I see that Caleb is in this class too. Once I see him in the camera, I have a slight smile and then turn my camera on. Once I do, a notification pops up on my phone and it's from...