Bbokkari is missing?

Felix x Straykids feat. Y/N

Tw: none ig

Felix sat on his bed, staring at his empty hands. His beloved stuffed animal, a little chicken named Bbokkari, was missing. He had searched his room multiple times, but it was nowhere to be found. Panic began to well up inside him as he realized that he had lost his faithful companion just before their flight to America.

The thought of leaving without his beloved chicken made Felix's anxiety skyrocket. The plushie had always been there for him, offering comfort and solace during difficult times. Its soft touch and reassuring presence had been a source of strength for Felix, especially during the uncertainties of traveling to a foreign country.

But now, with Bbokkari gone, Felix felt a sense of vulnerability creeping in. He didn't want to burden his fellow Stray Kids members with his worries, fearing they would dismiss his anxiety as childish. Nevertheless, the turmoil within him was too great to hide.

As the members gathered in the living room, preparing for their journey, they couldn't help but notice Felix's restless behavior. He seemed distracted, constantly glancing around as if searching for something. Changbin, ever observant, approached Felix with concern etched on his face.

"Hey, Felix, is everything okay? You seem a little off today," Changbin said gently, placing a hand on Felix's shoulder.

Felix hesitated for a moment, unsure whether to open up or keep his worries to himself. But the weight of his anxiety pushed him to speak. "I-I lost Bbokkari. My stuffed chicken plushy. It's... it's gone," he admitted, his voice trembling.

Changbin's expression softened, and he motioned for the other members to gather around Felix. One by one, they approached, offering their understanding and support. Han patted Felix's back, while Chan squeezed his hand reassuringly. Jeongin shared a story of losing his favorite hoodie and the comfort it brought him when he found it again.

"We're a team, Felix," Bang Chan spoke up, his voice filled with warmth. "We're here for each other, through thick and thin. If finding Bbokkari will ease your anxiety, then we'll search high and low until we find it."

The Stray Kids set aside their travel preparations, banding together to find the missing chicken. They meticulously combed through every nook and cranny of their dorm, leaving no stone unturned. Room by room, they scoured the floors, checked under furniture, and peeked behind curtains, hoping to stumble upon the missing plushie. Hyunjin even asked the neighbours if the had seen it or maybe even taken it.

Felix watched his friends with gratitude, his heart swelling at their unwavering support. Although Bbokkari was an inanimate object, the emotional connection he shared with it made its loss feel like a part of himself had vanished. But as the members continued their search, Felix realized that he wasn't alone in his struggle.

Days turned into nights as the search for the plushy intensified. The members expanded their efforts, reaching out to fans and scouring social media in the hopes that someone had spotted the beloved stuffed chicken. Their determination, coupled with the outpouring of support from fans, ignited a glimmer of hope within Felix.

One evening, as Felix retraced his steps, he stumbled upon a small note wedged beneath his pillow. He unfolded it carefully and read the heartfelt message left by a fan who had found Bbokkari. The staff had checked and confirmed it was Felix's. Tears of relief welled up in Felix's eyes as he shared the news with the members.

The Stray Kids immediately reached out to the fan and arranged a meeting to retrieve Bbokkari. As they arrived at the designated location, Felix's heart raced with anticipation and gratitude. The fan, a kind-hearted individual named Y/N, greeted them warmly and handed Bbokkari back to Felix with a gentle smile.

Felix clutched the plushie tightly, feeling a surge of emotions wash over him. Relief, joy, and a renewed sense of comfort enveloped his being. The weight that had burdened him lifted, replaced by a deep sense of gratitude towards his friends and the support of the fan community.

The day of their flight to America arrived, and Felix clutched Coco close to his chest, feeling an overwhelming sense of comfort. His anxiety still lingered, but he knew he had the unwavering support of his friends by his side. They reassured him, reminding him that they were there to help him through any moments of unease.

As the plane took off, Felix looked out the window, Coco nestled in his lap. The vast expanse of the sky stretched out before him, a symbol of limitless possibilities and newfound strength. With his friends surrounding him and Coco in his arms, Felix realized that no matter what challenges awaited them in America, he was ready to face them head-on.

Authors note: my dear dear readers omg i am sorry for updating so late again but i am in the middle of moving so it's a bit stressful! Anyways i hope you enjoyed this story and get reminded of that it's okay to feel anxious and asking for help!
Stay safe lovelys!