Drenched in water

Felix x Straykids

Tw: noneeee

Felix had always been known for his dedication and passion for his craft. As a member of Stray Kids, he never settled for anything less than perfection. It was late in the evening, and while the other members had retired for the day, Felix remained in the practice room, pushing himself to his limits. He was so invested in dancing his heart out that he didn't notice anything around him.

Lost in the rhythm of the music, Felix danced relentlessly, his movements fluid and precise. Time seemed to slip away as he focused on each step and every beat. Unbeknownst to him, the rain had started to fall outside, the droplets pattering against the windows.

As the storm intensified, Felix finally decided to call it a night. He was drenched in sweat, his hair clinging to his forehead. However, as he opened the door to leave, he was met with a torrential downpour. Rain poured from the heavens, creating a curtain of water that blocked his path.

With a determined look in his eyes, Felix decided to make a run for it. He dashed out into the rain, feeling the cool droplets splatter against his skin. Every step he took was accompanied by the sound of his heart pounding in his chest. The raindrops mixed with his own perspiration, creating a chilling sensation that made him shiver.

Arriving at the dorm, Felix was drenched to the bone, his clothes sticking to his body. He shivered uncontrollably as he stepped inside, his teeth chattering. The moment he entered, the other members instantly noticed his condition. Panic spread across their faces as they rushed to his side.

"Felix! What happened?" Changbin exclaimed, his eyes wide with concern.

Jisung quickly grabbed a towel, draping it around Felix's shoulders. "You're freezing, mate! Let's get you out of those wet clothes."

Hyunjin hurriedly fetched a warm blanket, while Chan filled a kettle with water to make some hot tea. They all worked together seamlessly, each member knowing exactly what needed to be done. Their bond as a team extended beyond the stage, and taking care of each other was second nature to them.

As Felix was led to his room, Hyunjin followed closely behind, holding an extra pair of clothes. "Take a hot shower and change into these. We'll bring you some hot tea and soup."

Felix nodded gratefully, his teeth still chattering. The warm water cascading over his body was a welcome relief, gradually washing away the chill that had settled in his bones. Clad in fresh clothes, he returned to his room, where the others were waiting for him with steaming mugs of tea and a bowl of soup.

"Drink up, Felix. It'll warm you from the inside," Minho said, handing him a cup. He was worried as heck about his fellow cat team member.

Seungmin patted Felix's back gently. "You really scared us there, Lixie. Next time, make sure to let us know if you're staying late."

Felix smiled weakly, savoring the warmth spreading through his body. "Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. I'll make sure to take better care of myself."

As they sat together, sharing stories and laughter, the storm continued to rage outside. But inside the dorm, the warmth of their friendship shielded them from the cold. Felix knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always be there for each other, just like they were in that moment of care and concern.

In the midst of their camaraderie, Felix felt a deep sense of gratitude for his fellow Stray Kids. They weren't just his bandmates; they were his family. And he knew that no matter what storms came their way, they would weather them together.

Authors note: another short one for you guys anyways who is excited for the upcoming album like girl have yall seen Chan in the trailer? Bro made me go to heaven for a second...