Hello Moony- Chp 1

"Hello Moony!" Finnick approached me.
"Finnick right?" I smiled when I turned to look at him.
"I know you know my name. Don't fake it," He gave his usual cocky grin.
"By the way. Moony is not my name," I let him know, "Its Y/N."
"Then why does everyone call you that?" He asked.
"It was chosen by Snow through my games. Its because I would look up at the moon every night," I explained.
We were all here at the capitol during the annual 74th hunger games. Almost like support. They also had a chance to use us.
I lifted my hand and indicated for Fin to come closer. He stepped a little closer.
"I know what happened to you. And I'm sorry," I frowned.
"How did you know?" He asked.
"When I won, Snow offered you to me as a prize. They hoped they could get back some the money I had earned from the games," I admitted, "When I refused. They used me too. I was sold to 10 individuals from what I can remember. I had to because they threatened my family and you. Because I felt sorry for you."
"Thank you for telling me," Finnick thanked me.
"Dont thank me," I shook my head, "Its not something to be thanked its just what you needed to know."
"Starlight!" Finnick suddenly said.
"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows.
"You deserve a better name and I think Starlight matches your pretty personality and your kindness," Finnick grinned.
He took my hand and took his pen out of his pocket.
"What are you doing?" I asked confused.
"Giving you my address so you can write to me. It would be nice to have a friend," Finnick wrote his address on my hand.
"That would be nice," I nodded.
"I'll see you around Starlight," Finnick kissed me on the cheek in a friendly way and walked back to Mags.
Then I walked over to my District 12 friend Haymitch.
"Seriously the peacock?" Was how Haymitch greeted me.
"Nice to see you too Haymitch," I sighed.
"Seriously. As your father figure I'm not restricting you from dating. But really! Odair over there," Haymitch crossed his arms and gave me a look which described every word he just said to me. He looked amused for a second about his rhyming.
"Shut up!" I pointed at him, "Hes nice. And its not like we have a giant age gap. I'm nineteen. Hes twenty three."
"Whatever you say," Haymitch raised his hands in surrender, "But you! You've been paying attention to the peacock."
"Seriously! Let it go," I commanded.
"By the way. Thanks for being here. Its nice to have a new trainer thats fresh on the games seen as yours was only two years ago," Haymitch changed the subject.
"Its a pleasure to be back here where I can make fun of the rich people," I whispered and Haymitch laughed. From that day, me and Fin wrote to each other all the time.