⚠️ TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️

READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING 🤞🏾

So the warnings ;

-Underage drinking/ Achololic
(Drew was tricked into drinking and became addicted)

-Self harm
(Drew's addiction got worse and bacame sad)

-Abuse
(Drews dada is bad 😔)

-Underage sex/Rape
(So I didnt want to even have this as a thing in the story but one of themes of a song it's mentioned so I just added it to really just make drew have a shitty life before the end of the story and make the person just a bitch in this story and a way to progress the story more instead of this being rlly silly song story)

-describtion of vomiting blood
(So drew vomits blood and food and suff like that I put this as a tw because some people hate vomit or just the description of vomiting. I personally think I descibed vomiting pretty good [from personal experience] and i dont want people feeling gross)

-Spelling mistakes
(I cannot spell and am to lazy to open google to find the right way to spell a word so if you want to you can correct me if u want)

-Mention of porn, sex, ect...
(It's mostly only jokes except yaknow the
rape 🥲 cause like there in highschool, they should know about it and joke about it. I have not seen 1 child, I'm in middle school, who hasn't joked about it past 8. So I dont expect highschoolers to not joke about sex)

-Smoking/ 2nd hand smoking
(It's not any of the main characters but like 2nd important characters so I just wanna say that)

ALSO THIS IS A DRAIM STORY EVEN THOUGH ITS MOSTLY ABOUT DRAKE AGNST

The first chapter is like 300 words but the other chapters will be longer I swear 🙏