Dorian Really?

5 Guys

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Dorian: I would like a bacon cheeseburger, with ketchup, mustard, and lettuce, and a strawberry milkshake, please.

Florence: We're all out of strawberries at the moment, sorry.

Dorian: Okay, then I would like the learn to do your job right milkshake, please.

Florence: I'm sorry?

Dorian: *yells* JUST MAKE THE MILKSHAKE!

Customers: *staring at Dorian*

Iris: *comes out of the women's bathroom* Dorian, what's going on? Why are you yelling?

Dorian: *yelling* THEY RAN OUT OF STRAWBERRIES!!!! I WANT A STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE!!!

Florence: But, you asked for a learn to do your job milkshake!

Dorian: *starts to choke Florence*

Florence: *getting choked*

Cop: *enters 5 Guys, and sees what Dorian is doing* Hey!! Hey!! *rushes over and restrains Dorian*

Dorian: *being restrained* GET OFF OF ME!!!!!

Cop: You're under arrest for assault. *places Dorian in handcuffs*

Dorian: *handcuffed and is taken out of 5 Guys, babbling angrily, and being stared at*

Woman: That boy needs therapy. *drinks her strawberry Fanta*

This story was written on Thursday, May 18th, 2023.

A/N Dorian, what's come over you, man? Chill out! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.