LOVE INTERESTS/ MAIN INTRO

Ren is back with a new story! What a cruel world will follow the main story of the series.

Kimetsu no Yaiba: Demon Slayer.

AS always.......this book will contain spoilers! and if you're okay with that......lets move forward!

Y/n (formerly was a 15 year old) is a 17 year old guy just trying to kill Muzan.

But, hey. This is a reader × various! Male characters and female characters will be included! Even demons!

But like......who will they be? ;)

I'll get to that in a moment, but I apologize in advance. My wattpad account is acting kinda funny, and I'll see if I could fix it, but if not.......I'll make a new account.

But let me know if things look kinda funny.

𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂......

The picture below will tell details for Y/n, but if you can not read them (my handwriting is dog shit I'm so sorry 😭)

I also draw shitty so please 😭

I hope you can read my handwriting, and if you can't see the pic, let me know 😭

In the bottom left corner is Y/n, the things that are said are.......

'I keep my hair down so women and men could look at me'

-2nd/3rd year (depending on your birthday)-

<==== Is a part of the cooking club
^ Only joined just so he could get attenion (dis mf ended up good at cooking) from women......and men, apparently.

> Gentle Facade <

And in the middle of the battle, Y/n has gotten a couple of scars.

<==== Big gash on the right forearm and a cut on his left thigh.

These are facial expressions our pretty boy makes.

Annoyed expression, thinking/pondering.
Happy, deadpan expression.
Surprised/confused, and angry.

You'll see his demon slayer uniform next.

» His clothes are designed to hug his body «

^ Tall (6ft or 185.42) ^

Y/n favorite food is castella. In the academy AU, he could make it as many times as he wants.

On the top right corner is Me and Brian.

'He's gay, right?' (:D)

'No, asshole. He's bisexual...(...fucking bitch...)'