Where Will the Wind Take Me?

Welcome back for Chapter 2! I hope you all have a lovely read, I can't wait to post the next chapter!

    The next few days were unbearable, with the knowledge your home is no longer yours, searching for a new place of residence was the first thing to look into. With the inheritance of what was left from your parents you could afford a small house, but Metropolis was much too expensive. This forced you to look on the outskirts of the large urban area.

    Stumbling up a long dirt driveway, what seems like the millionth house you've looked at, slowly comes into view. It is surrounded by large beautiful oak trees whose leaves dance with the wind. A small forest on the outskirts of the city shields the home from the light pollution and loud populace. A small stream sits to the right leading to a larger pool of water, a perfect place to watch flowers flow in the breeze.

    The home itself is small, but has character. Vines creep up its reddish tan brick and most of the way up the chimney. It is a one story house with a basement which rests comfortably in the shade of the oaks. The door is a light green, and is fixed with a large silver handle.

    Realtor Stacey, who is prepared to show this cottage, stands on the large porch that stretched across the house's front. "Welcome Y/N! I have been awaiting your arrival. I hope it wasn't too difficult to locate." She smiles down at you.

    Waving to Stacey you finally step on the porch and say, "Oh not too much trouble, although this is more remote than I was originally hoping for." The drive into Metropolis would make working more tedious as well as grocery shopping, etc.

    Nodding her head, Stacey unlocks the front door and says, "Understandable, but with your current budget, this is the largest we could do." Stepping aside she waves you in.

    As you step inside the first thing you see is a room to your left which you imagine as the living room and to the right is the kitchen. The lovely white stone flooring in the kitchen matches well with the gray walls and simple wooden countertops. In front of you in the hallway is a door in the middle and on either side of this door are two other doorways.

    Stacey shows you to the door in the middle and states this is the entryway is to the basement which is accompanied by an entry way out in the backyard. Beyond this door on the left is the master bedroom which is joined by a master bath. Surprisingly to you there is a large deep bathtub and a vanity. You almost imagine a small quaint shower or stand alone sink, so this was much nicer in comparison.

    The room on the right is smaller, but would do nicely for any visitors overnight or storage. Being that you are alone, you don't mind the size of the home. Overall, it is perfect. A garden lies to the right of the home and gets plenty of sunlight, so maybe a new skill could be learned while you are here.

    Stacey goes about giving her normal speech about each room and all of that realtor mumbo jumbo. In the end you agree to go with this house in the hopes for a warmer beginning at a new life.

    After signing some paperwork and getting the proper information, Stacey hands over the keys. She hugs you tightly, "Oh I am so glad I could help a good friend, it is truly a travesty for what has happened to you. I know how much you hated the loss of your home." She sheds a tear and lets go.

    You smile and look down at the grass in your new front yard, "Thank you Stacey, I appreciate you putting in so much work just for my sake..." you almost wisper. You couldn't bare to think about returning for a final time to your old childhood home.

    She smiles and grabs your arms on either side, "Please don't be a stranger, lets get some coffee sometime. I know you will be further away, but that doesn't mean we can't still be close friends!"

    You wave Stacey goodbye as she travels back down the dirt path and drives off with a trail of dust. As soon as she is gone the coldness of being alone settles back into your core. Turning to the house you take a deep breath, "I hope this is where I will find a new adventure to distract me from this pain..." you say to no one.

    Suddenly the image of the red glowing eyes from your dream twinkles into your mind for a moment. "I wonder if I will ever find out what that was..." you think to yourself.

    Over the next week you pack your belongings and memorable items from your old home. Moving was a difficult task and took much longer since you were alone. Stacey had work and there was no way you were going to ask her to do more than she already has for you.

I know what you're thinking, dang just get past all this mumbo jumbo with the house and make with the hot man already!! That will soon come- do not worry my fellow fandom followers. Chapter 3 should sate your hunger I do believe!
As always, thank you for reading, and please comment if you enjoyed this or would like to see something specific happen in the story! c: