Chapter 7

During the rest time, Jiang Dao, who was full of food, slowly strolled around the resort.

In order to record the variety show, this resort was occupied by the film crew for a whole day. At this time, there were no bustling tourists in the huge mountain courtyard, and the surrounding natural scenery was even more beautiful and peaceful.

There is an artificial lake for fishing in the middle of the mountain courtyard. Jiang Dao walks along the stone road to the lake, walks around the lake, and enjoys the fragrance of the flower garden not far away brought by the early summer breeze.

As soon as he circled the artificial lake and returned to the original point, Jiang Dao saw someone walking from the stone road and raised his hand to greet him.

"What about walking?" Chu Yinlong asked, "Did you eat too much at noon?"

Why does this person seem to pay attention to him?

Jiang Dao's brows were lightly pressed, and then stretched instantly, hiding the clues.

"Well, I'm a little supportive." He put on a polite smile without flaws, "Mr. Chu is also here for a walk?"

Chu Yinlong looked at Jiang Dao's face, stared at it for a moment, and replied, "No, I'm here to find you."

Jiang Dao froze: "...Looking for me?"

This was so straightforward, and it was a development he hadn't expected.

"Well, I'm looking for you." Chu Yinlong pointed to the path beside the artificial lake, "Talking while walking."

Jiang Dao didn't refuse, turned around and continued walking along the lake.

Chu Yinlong walked side by side with him, and went straight to the point: "I have a good script here, and I think you are quite suitable for a role in it, do you want to try it?"

"Me?" Jiang Dao was surprised.

According to his memory of this book, Jiang Dao, the villain in the story, seems to have never received any good resources. He needs to grab almost all the jobs by himself, and he may not necessarily get them.

Why did he only record half of the variety show, and the actor came here with the script?

"Yes, you." Chu Yinlong was a little helpless, "Why, not confident?"

"That's not true." Jiang Dao shook his head, "I just think... I don't have any works, and you and I have only met each other for less than a day, why did you fall in love with me?"

Chu Yinlong smiled: "Your appearance and temperament, to be honest, give me a very contradictory feeling, which just fits that role."

"Contradictions?" Jiang Dao raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, contradiction." Chu Yinlong looked into Jiang Dao's eyes, and said carefully, "It may be my illusion, I always feel that you..."

Halfway through, he laughed self-deprecatingly, as if even he thought it was impossible, "...It seems that, besides the artist, there are some secret identities. Spy, or, killer?"

Jiang Dao: ...

Jiang Dao twitched his lips and turned his face away: "Teacher Chu is quite childlike, and dares to think about anything."

"Of course, later I also thought it was impossible." Chu Yinlong said, "With your small body, it doesn't look like you have received strict training."

Jiang Dao was dissatisfied: "Hey, is it fun to poke someone's sore spot?"

Chu Yinlong smiled: "Sorry, just kidding."

Seeing that Jiang Dao wasn't really angry, he added: "Although I don't know why, you occasionally give me a feeling... a wolf cub carefully hides his minions and pretends to be a little sheep."