Chapter One

I was walking down the streets in Amsterdam. I always did that when I was in a strange country for a kickbox match. I still had about 3 hours before the match started in the arena. I saw some ducks in the water and started throwing some bread to them, until my phone rang. I knew it was Jake. Jake was my best friend, training buddy and sort of coach to me. I picked up the phone and heard his voice: "Do you want to fight before the match?" I could see him wiggling his eyebrows.. He always does that when he thinks he makes a cheeky comment.

"Yeah, I'll be right there," I hung up and left the ducks with the pieces of bread in the water underneath me. Yeah, I'm standing on a bridge.. Forgot to tell you ;) I walked my way back to the arena. Before I walked in the arena I had to show my card to the security guard. He let my through and I hurried to the dressing rooms. I changed into my match clothes and walked into the arena. Jake was waiting in one of the cages.

Jake was a big guy, he was seventeen years old and we were friends since we were 10. He always makes me smile when I'm feeling down. His brown curly hair and brown eyes were to die for. Well, not for me, but I heard many girls want him. He smiled at me and I nodded. He knew I had to come in the match mode, so he just started throwing some random punches at me, which I had to block. I blocked them perfectly and threw some kicks at him. After half an hour we quit training and we walked over to the dressingrooms. I left to the girls dressing rooms and walked straight into the girl from Norway. She snarled at me and pushed me out of her way. I pushed back and walked away from her. Normally she would've pushed me back or started a fight, but we're not allowed to fight before an important match. Does it happen? Than you're out.

After two hours the game finally started. There were about 200 contestants from all different country's around the world. If I made it to the best three I would go for the Olympics in London!

IRELAND 9 VS FRANCE 4

My first match. Jake looked at me and gave me a peptalk. I walked into the cage to throw some kicks and fists at her face. We stood ready and the bell rang. She started moving away from me and I launched myself towards her. I kicked her a few times in the stomach so her block from her face would dissapear. Then I punched her in the face. Hard enough to get her knocked out. She layed there on the ground for 10 seconds and I won. I threw my hands up in the air and waved to my fans. I walked out of the cage.

Didn't tell you this yet, but when you lose one game, you're out. After a lot more of these games I finally made it to the finale. My eyes darted to the girl from Norway I passed in the dressingrooms. She looked at me with these killer eyes. RING! The bell rang and I moved forward towards her. Norway was famous because of her kicks. But I learned a new sort of kick a few months ago. She started kicking my stomach hard but I blocked the most of it. When I hit her a few times, she kicked my right ankle. She knew it was my weak spot. I winched as the pain shot through my ankle. The hurt was my motivation to use the new learned kick. I moved my leg up to her face and hit her full on the side of her face. The pain immediatly increased in my ankle but I had to win. She fell on the ground. One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten. I won. I won. I WON! I WAS GOING TO THE FREAKING OLYMPICS. I screamed. Loud. I just had to scream my happy feelings out loud.

Jake ran towards me. He gave me a bone crushing hug and he kissed my cheek. I forgot about the pain in my ankle. The adrenalin pomped through my vains and just made me forgot my worries. My pain everything was gone. Everyone was cheering at me. I can't even describe this feeling. Jake lifted me up as I tried to walk towards the queen of The Netherlands. She would hand me my price.

She kissed my cheek three times and shook my hand. She handed me the cup and flowers. I smiled politly at her as the song of my country rang through the big arena. I silently sang with it. Jake gave me a thumbs up and I smiled.

This was what I wanted for years, I went through many years with trouble for this. I gave up my girly life for this. This was what I dreamed of. I made it in the world of professional kickboxers. And I loved every thing of it.

First Chapter. Hope you liked it and I'm going to update about twice a week. Well, I'll try to do it twice a week. I just love kickboxing and thought I'd write a story about it.

Love ya all !