Chapter Three

I woke up in my car. What happened? I looked into the car mirror and saw a big bruise over my face. I searched into my dashboard for painkillers and found them. I took 2 of them and started driving home. My head kept pounding even after I took the painkillers. I pulled in my driveway and noticed Jake's car. Damn, he was going to be so angry when he saw me like this. I quickly searched for make-up and put it on. It wasn't totally my colour, probably one of Jake's girlfriends left it in my car when he borrowed my car. Well, it's more stealing what he does. He just leaves with the car and leaves a note at my kitchencounter. I looked into the mirror and saw the make-up covered my bruise. I stumbled out my car. While I walked to the door I figured one of my ribs must be broken. I couldn't stand up without this sharp pains so it must be one of my ribs. I hestitated but opened the door. I gasped. Jake was making out on my couch with a blond bimbo. As soon as Jake and the bimbo recognised I was home they pulled away and stood up quickly.

"What are you doing in Jake's flat?" The bimbo snarled at me.

"Excuse me? Jake, tell her," I snapped.

"Uhm.. Yeah.. So.. Basically..." Jake started.

"JAKE!" I yelled

"Okay, this is not my flat... " He told the bimbo. The bimbo gave him a glare and walked towards the front door. She slammed the door shut. Wow, so far without extra effects.. Jake moved his hand to my cheek.

"Why are you wearing make-up which isn't your colour?" He asked.

"Because."

"You're hiding something from me," he stated.

"No, I'm not." I was a good in telling lies and be believeble. Only Jake could see through it sometimes.

"I swear if you don't tell me know I'm going to tickle you," He glared at me.

"No, no, don't please don't," I started. To late. His hands were moving over my sides and over my ribs. I winched in pain and he lifted my top. He looked shocked when he saw my bruises on my stomach.

"Turn around," He demanded. I turned around and I heard him gasp. Then I heard him walk towards the kitchen. He came back with a wet cloth and started removing my make-up. After a few times going over the make-up, you could see my bruise. I flinched when he touched it and he looked at me with pity. He also had this angry look in his eyes which was very scary.

"Who?" He asked. I shook my head and looked down on my shoes.

"Eliza Pheobe Evans. Tell me the truth now." Okay, he used the full name card. Now I'm sure he's going to kill Nick if he finds out.

"Was it Nick?" He looked at me. Did I seriously say that out loud?

"Yes, You did," He spoke. I sighed.

"Don't kill him please? I don't want you in trouble, I need you for practice?" I asked him. He just simply nodded. He knew kickboxing was important for me now.

Jake left and my phone buzzed.

From - Unknown number

Hey! It's Niall from One Direction, we met at the airport! Wanna hang out sometimes? X

I saved his number as NiallTheCuteLeprechaun. My friends always called him a cute leprechaun so well.. I replied to his text.

To - NiallTheCuteLeprechaun

Hey! Love to hang out sometime! Just busy this week. Maybe next week? xx

From- NiallTheCuteLeprechaun

'Kay :( Next week I'm still in Mullingar. Meet me at Nando's tuesday? X

To - NiallTheCuteLeprechaun

Yeah! I'll be there with lunch. Is that okay? xx

From - NiallTheCuteLeprechaun

Okay, See ya! X

A/N -  Just a filler chapter. I think I'm getting a writersblock. It isn't going so well with writing and I'm thinking a lot about what I have to write. I'll give you guys longer chapters soon!

Vote, Comment, Fan?

Loveyaa!