No more will to live

??: Wait! 

Jungkook: Jin hyung, this isn't about you... so please I suggest you step out now. 

Jin: Jungkook... Just think! He is your mate for god's sake! If you kill him now, you will regret it for your whole life! You will be alone without any love or care for your entire life. Just one mistake now, kook, and you will regret it for your whole life.

Jungkook: Hyung, you already know that I am not into these mates' things and if I ever crave for love and care, there are many more sluts with whom I can enjoy. 

These words from Jungkook's mouth broke his mate's heart. Jimin let out bitter pheromones making Jungkook dig his nails into his palms for self-control.

Jin: Jungkook! How can you be so selfish?! It might be you who does things like this, but do you think Jimin would be able to do that?! Look at him! He is broken right now. Jungkook, if you kill him, then you have to kill me first! 

Jin said while standing in front of Jimin. Jimin felt protected for the first time... He left loved for the first time. Jungkook knew he won't be able to go against his hyung. 

Jungkook: Do whatever you want!

He said as he left in a rage. "Why does he want to save my useless mate? I won't need him anyways! He is a waste of space and a waste of time." Jungkook thought

Jin: Are you okay?

Jin said as he turned towards Jimin. Jimin just nodded his head as he had no more strength to talk... He had no more will to live. All those people who he wanted to call "his family" hate him. Jin sighed as he untied Jimin and looked at his wrist. He could notice some faint bruises forming due to the tight rope. Jin knew he couldn't walk so he picked Jimin up and was surprised by his light weight. He easily carried Jimin to a spare room and laid him down as he called the pack's doctor. 

                                                       [Jungkook <3 Jimin]

??: Omg! Who beat this poor boy up?! And they surely didn't show mercy! 

Jin: Yeah Tae, it was our people... He was found in our territory, so they beat him up until he passed out and brought him here. A-And he is Jungkook's mate.

Taehyung: What?! He is Jungkook's mate and he still wanted to kill this adorable kid??

Jin: Yeah... Can you just check him up??

Taehyung nodded his head as he started setting his equipment up. 

                                                   [Jungkook <3 Jimin] 

Taehyung: *sigh* Jin hyung, I am not going to sugarcoat it but he is weak... incredibly weak... I guess he didn't eat for a long time. I could also see that he has a rib fracture and a wrist fracture. And a lot of bruises and cuts. I treated his cuts and bruises but I will give him painkillers for his rib fractures and I put a cast on him for his wrist fracture. And oh! He is also severely dehydrated... I put an IV on him but please make sure to keep an eye on him. 

Jin nodded as he made his way inside Jimin's room and saw him sleeping. But he didn't know someone was watching and hearing everything... Jungkook felt a pang in his chest... His mate was all beaten up because of him but he knew he shouldn't feel guilty... wasn't he cold and scary? Sometime later, Jungkook peeped into Jimin's room and saw a small figure curled up on the bed whimpering something. He went inside as he heard his mate call out to him while being scared. Jungkook felt the overwhelming feeling of protecting his mate. He went towards Jimin and saw Jin sleeping on his couch. Jungkook touched Jimin's hand as he felt a feeling of euphoria. He wanted to hug his mate, touch his mate and do everything for his mate... But he had to hold it back... at least for his pack. Without his realization, his hand was already on its way to caress Jimin's cheek. 

Jungkook: I-I need to stay away from you Jimin... You're doing something and it's affecting me... You're melting me Jimin and I-I hate it... I hate it.