You're my mate?

He ran without looking back and he ran leaving all his dreadful memories. He ran until his feet could carry him but then dropped to the ground, his back resting on a tree all while gasping and panting for air. Without his knowledge, his eyes were drooping and he was consumed by darkness... 

                                                                 [Jungkook <3 Jimin]

He was woken up by someone kicking on his already sore ribs. He groaned out loud as they did not show mercy on him. They kicked and kicked until the smaller male passed out due to pain and exhaustion... Was this his fate? Always getting beaten up by someone? He wanted someone to love him... He was craving attention from his childhood and he hoped... he hoped that he would find his love soon. 

                                                                      [Jungkook <3 Jimin]

Jungkook was sitting on his office chair while doing his work. Being an alpha of the pack from such a young age, he stopped showing emotions. He thought that love and caring were the most useless things in the world and certainly, he didn't want a mate. His schedule always kept him busy, so, he never thought about his mate... never. He was interrupted by a knock.

Jungkook: Come in 

??: Jungkook-ah, some of our guards were doing their regular rounds when they found some rouge. They beat him up until he passed out, dragged him here, and tied him up to a chair in our basement. Do you want to see him? Or like the others, just kill him??

Jungkook thought about it. Normally if they found a rouge, he would've killed them in a blink of an eye but this time, Jungkook felt something weird... He felt like he wanted to talk with him. He felt weird.

Jungkook: I will go see him, Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon: As you wish, Jungkook. 

Both Namjoon and Jungkook made their way out of the office and into the basement. As soon as Jungkook stepped into the basement, he felt a rush of smell. The sweet smell of Vanilla lingering in the air. Jimin on the other side smelt a sweet coffee smell and was mesmerized by it... He wondered what it was. He soon heard two pairs of footsteps walking toward him as he weakly lifted his head looking for the sweet smell. Soon both Jungkook and Jimin's eyes met as both their wolves shouted "Mate".

"No. No. No. No... This shouldn't be happening right now... No... I can't." Jungkook thought as he started panicking.

"He will also scar me and kill me right? My dad was right... No one will love me... At least I will die in the hands of my mate..." Jimin thought as he closed his eyes letting his tears run down his pale cheeks.  

Jungkook felt weird after this. He couldn't point out what it was... He just didn't like Jimin, his mate crying. It annoyed him... Why was he even thinking about Jimin? Jungkook didn't know, he was staring at Jimin until Yoongi, one of Jungkook's pack beta talked.

Yoongi: Should we kill em?

Jungkook: Should I? He is my mate though

Jungkook said as Jimin let out a low sob. Jungkook's heart broke but he had to be strong... he is the cold and strong alpha and he had to live up to his name. 

Jungkook: Kill him. 

"This is it" Jimin thought. This was his last day, at least he  got to see his mate, at least-

??:  Wait! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for checking up on me and waiting for this! One of my friends complained to me that the chapters were too long... So I made them short :) 

Btw who did you think shouted, "Wait"?? 

Hehe, I am curious to know too ;)

Will see you in the next chapter!!

Bye Bye!