Level 2

(Mepho's) P.O.V
I sigh when the game starts and place my head on Angels shoulder to give him a quick kiss before moving my head back to his forehead. He giggles his cute giggle. He smiled his sweet smile. And said "You're so sweet~!" I blush crimson and stutter out "Oh just sh-shut up and play the bloody game!" He snickers and presses the two player option on the screen. The game starts and were fighting these weird.. Robot like things (The name of the game is Ratchet and Clank). Every time I shoot, the controller vibrates. I didn't think much of it until I accidentally rubbed my chest against his partially bare wing. He paused the game and gave a cute yelp like moan and blushed "H-hey Mepho what are you doing?!?!" He looked at me, he was now pouting. Flustered.... Aroused. I blush lightly and kiss his nose "I'm sorry love it was an accident I didn't mean to." He blushed deeper before smiling lightly and going back to the game. Now I'm usually more of a gentleman and a proper, well behaved man. I can't help myself around Angel. Whenever he gets aroused it... Well it turns me on as well. So while we're playing I place my controller onto where his length should be, covered by his pants, and shoot. The controller vibrates and Angel blushes deeply. He bit his lip to cover a moan and kept playing. I smirk lightly and kiss the back of his head. Letting out a muffled "Sorry". He acted as though he didn't hear me and continued to play. Then after  a while, I shoot again. Another vibration and another soft moan. It stayed like that for a while until I shot again and paused it.

The glitch I knew about already happened.
If I shot and paused it while it was vibrating it would stay vibrating. Angel gasped and held his breathe before exhaling loudly. I smirk again and in all honesty. I'm surprised by my own actions.

I'm usually a gentleman mind you

But I just couldn't help myself.