Level 8

(Angel's P.O.V)
Author: alright sorry if you don't like that this chapters is again in Angel's perspective. But that's the way it is.. -_-

I gulp.
I nervously crawl off the bed and stepped back until the wall met my back. Mepho walked up to me and kissed me gently. A sweet, tender, non-Sexual kiss. He held my hands. His left one holding the handcuffs and collar. He slid my hands behind my back and I allowed him to.

Big mistake..

He handcuffed my hands behind my back and I yelp at the feel of the cold metal against my hand and he kissed my neck. Then my lips. It was still that sweet kiss. He smirked and whispered into my ear. "I told you we'd get back to our kissing~" I blush and look away. Embarrassed to be in front if him, handcuffed. He chuckled and picked me up in a bridal form and sat on the bed returning me to his lap. He the put the collar around my neck and pressed his chest against my back and pulled on my leash pulling my closer. I shut my eyes and moan lightly. He then thrust into me again, harder than before. He forces me to bounce on his lap. Whenever I go up, he tugs on the leash to pull me back down. I moan in pleasure at this. I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my shoulder and realize he was biting me again. He wasn't sucking my blood, he was just biting my shoulder gently. Then went to my neck and sucked on it. Leaving me a hickey. He smirked but frowned when he realized he couldn't bite my sweet spot. He sighed before going to my earlobe and nipping it gently. At first all this was sweet sex with us. Just him tenderly pulling at the collar to pull me deeper into him. But soon enough his pulling became to a yank and he began to buck his hips forcing himself deeper. He moaned softly and gently bit my earlobe. I shut my eyes and look at him out of the corner of my eye. He had such a lustful look in his eyes. A sexual one. He was enjoying this greatly. I could tell. God he was in the moment of all this. and he was loving it...

And to be honest

So was I