Level 6

( Mepho's P.O.V )

I keep him down under me. Swaying my tail left and right slowly. I lean down to kiss him gently. Gently bitting his bottom lip in doing so. Angel wrapped his legs around my waist and his arks around my neck and began to grind against me again. He looked away and arched his back. Letting out a slight moan, gripping my shoulders. I moan softly and shut my eyes, grinding back. "M-mepho~! Oh please~!! T-take me!" He moaned out rather loudly. My cheeks go crimson and I nod quickly and getting up. Taking off my shirt, then pants, then finally my boxers. Angel Simply watched me. In an innocent way. His blue eyes, hell did they just look Bloody adorable!! He had his legs spread. Waiting for me. I don't waste time lying down on top of him and quickly thrusting myself into him. He moaned loudly and returned his legs around my waist. He leaned his head back. Then shut his eyes tightly. I clench my teeth and pound him. He ran a hand through my hair and gasped loudly. His cheeks a deep red. I kiss his his neck tenderly and moan softly. He shivered lightly and bucked his hips, causing me to go in deeper into him. Angel Squealed smiling lightly. I bit my lip and increased the speed of my thrusts. After a long while I felt myself throb. I stuttered out "A-angel I'm c-close!!". Angel continued his moans and yelled out at me. " M-mepho! D-do it inside of me!!" I nod and soon enough. I release inside of him. He moaned one final time before growing weak. I collapse on top of him panting. "F-fuck..." I stutter put tiredly. Angel smirked lightly and I raise a brow at it. "Y-you and me... W-we.. Were not done just yet.." My eyes widen slightly as he slipped right under me. He pressed my chest against the bed. Then went down to lick my tail. I moan lightly. This isnt supposed to happen. He can't go inside me. I have to be inside him. What's gotten into him? Whatever it is..

Going to get... Really exciting.