Chapter- 14

SCENE 64 [Ana went back to her home and got inside]

Drew: Ana, where is the shirt I must wear for tonight's party?

Ana: [ while looking at him] What sought of the party, are you talking about?

Drew: oh! today is Nick's birthday, a good friend of mine. I will be late so you sleep well okay?

Ana: [ with stammering a bit] oh ! okay, and your shirt is in the cupboard grab it.

Drew: [ searched in the cupboard and returned to her] Hey! it is not in the closet. Wait hold on why are you crying?

Ana: [ with a smile] Who cares Drew if I cry or smile, just go you will be late.

Drew: what do you mean who cares I do care for you.

Ana: oh! really I have seen it, it was fucking crystal clear. I don't want to spoil your mood at this time so go and have fun out there.

Drew: I think you should consult some doctors for your mental health[ while laughs]

Ana: yes, sometimes I also think of that but you know what you needed the consultation necessary, especially for having a sharp memory.

Drew: what do you mean I have a good memory?

Ana: [ tears in her eyes] Yeah, that's why you don't remember that today is my birthday.

Drew: [ shocked for a while] Oh! shit, I am so sorry about that how could I forget about your birthday.

Ana : [ with anger] No problem honey, it's only 7-8 months how could a person remember so much about someone nah?

Drew: I am seriously sorry about this.

Ana: no, please don't feel guilty or apologize cause you haven't done anything it's all my fault that I have made you my everything[ left kitchen and get upstairs]

Drew: I am so sorry, at least open the door once[ continuously banging on the door]

Ana: no, I will not open the door go and have fun with your friend. fuck you and just leave 

Drew: I beg in front of you babe, just open once

Ana: [ opens the door and comes out with the luggage] I can't take this anymore.

Drew: Ana, why are you leaving?

Ana: excuse me, this is my house you are leaving, and this is your luggage

Drew: no, please don't do that to me I can't live without you.

Ana: [ rushed towards the main door and throws the luggage outside] Right now, get out of here!

Drew: [ seats on his knees] Please, don't be so cold-hearted I beg babe, please.

Ana: [ tears falling from her eyes] I want you should feel that pain because without this you will never know anyone's value.

Drew: hey! look I have also bought the necklace from Lily.

Ana: [ snatched from him] How did you get this huh?

Drew: I just fought with her and got it back for you. I love you, Ana.

Ana: [ looking at him with all the emotions] I am sorry please, forgive me for treating you like this I also love you so much.

Drew: it's okay in every relationship there are matters like this, but you know what we resolve it quicker than anyone else can't do [ kissed her forehead]

SCENE 65 [ Silence all around in the library and finding books on the shelf]

Ana: here! i get it.'' A GOOD RELATIONSHIP'', let me also find a good place for reading this book

[ reading in her mind asking a question to herself only] Following are the main rule for maintaining your relationship.

1. Listen and be comfortable with him.

2. Be quiet if you have a fight with him and if you are feeling angry so start counting in your mind

3. don't express yourself too much do as he is saying

4. be a perfectly non-demanding girlfriend to him.

Okay, I am going to do all that stuff today, let me see if they really work or not.[ suddenly phone beeps]

Drew: hi, honey I will not be able to join you in the evening cause I am having a match tonight in the stadium with my friends

Ana: [ while laughing] No problem. See you in the night.

Drew: did something good thing happen why are you acting like this all of a sudden?

Ana: no, um.. nothing like this I love you[ changes the call]

SCENE 66 [ Ana looking into her phone while going home, suddenly some thought strikes her mind and she gets into the taxi and leaves ]

Ana: [ stepped out of the car] Drew will be so happy after seeing me that I came up to pick him up all by myself for the first time.

'' She enters the stadium and starts looking for him''

Drew: common you can do this one goal and we will win

''The girl hit the ball and they win''

Drew: oh! yeah, you did it finally we win.[ took the girl in his arms and start celebrating]

'' Ana rushed towards him to stop him''

Ana: [ pulled his arm] Hey! what's wrong with you?

Drew: Ana! Oh god seriously at least call me before you are reaching out to the stadium.

Ana: [angrily] Put that shit down and then talk with me okay.

Drew: watch your tongue, she usually plays with me and why are you feeling so insecure?

Ana: cause I can't see you with someone else, especially like this.

Drew: [ with anger] Why? you don't trust me or something else huh?

Ana: it's not about trust issues it's about fear of losing you.

Drew: and why does that silly thing come to your mind repeatedly?

Ana: cause you proved that thing many times. Every day with some new ones and new issues that's why.

Drew: what are you saying?

Ana: nothing, just the thing is it really hurts sometimes [ grabs the taxi and rushed towards home]