𝟭𝟱

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

"Four more weeks." Salem pouted looking at her cast.

She had to wear it for six weeks and already had it for two. Because of it she's been staying inside because she didn't like how it looked with her outfits.

Earlier today she had a job interview at another hospital to work in the nursery, she was just waiting to hear back. Her last job she only worked at the front desk so this time she decided to try something different.

And for her car she got a new one after Christmas. It was better than the one she had before but she missed her old car.

"Who is it?" She asked hearing somebody knocking on the front door. "Me"

She sat there for a second then rolled her eyes realizing who it was. Salem opened the door and let him in quickly regretting it.

"Why you here Devontae?"

"I miss you. You had me thinkin' we was gone be back together after a while."

"And iono why. I told you I was done because you don't know how to be loyal."

"All dem hoes cap as hell foo. I told you the truth any time you asked me a question. When I was witchu I won't fuckin' wit nunna dem. And I stamp det on my life."

"I should've never been in that situation with them anyway. They should know their place so obviously they felt comfortable enough witchu to disrespect me."

"I can't control what they doin. You know it's you over anybody."

"Yea I know."

Salem couldn't even act clueless to why he was there. She was leading him on in a way. Whenever he'd text or call she responded if she wasn't around Jacourey.

It was all innocent because she wouldn't actually have sex with him or link with him while talking to somebody else. She was just entertaining him.

Basically she only went back to him when she was lonely and had nobody else to talk to so he got comfortable with her randomly wanting to see him.

"So why you actin' like ion mean shit to you?"

"I gotta move on. We getting too old fa the toxic childish ass shit Devontae. You wanted hoes so bad now you can have them."

"Mmcht fuck a hoe I want you." He replied pulling her closer to him by her neck. As soon as he was about to kiss her, her phone rang then she pulled away being disgusted with him.

Salem slapped his hand off her. After flipping over her phone she saw that it was Jacourey so she quickly declined it. "What we doin' Salem?"

"Nothing at all. I want you to leave Devontae, don't contact me or my family. Ion want nun to do witchu. No love lost I just can't do this witchu no more."

"Mmm" he chuckled while nodding before going towards the front door. Devontae silently left the house slamming the door behind himself causing her to sigh.