𝟯𝟵

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 | 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟮

"I'm fat and depressed on my 22nd birthday... I hate it here." Salem spoke while making her bed.

Lots of people were sending her birthday wishes but she didn't respond. She looked and felt her worst at the moment so Salem didn't wanna be bothered by anybody.

After she was done she laid on her bed and rubbed her belly. The room was silent for a second then she started crying out of nowhere.

"I'm not doing this shit today." She mumbled wiping her face. "I hate it here."

Jacourey called but she let it ring. When he called for a third time she decided to just pick up.

"Salem wea da fuck is you at bro?! Niggas been callin' you fa the past three days."

"I'm good. Don't worry about me now. You wasn't worried about me when you cheated."

"I'm tryna fix shit witchu but I can't if youn let me. Can you come home so we can talk please?"

"No, i'm not even in Florida no more. I don't wanna be there no more I hate everything about it. I can't be happy there niggas keep cheating on me n shit."

"Can I come to you?"
"No, i'm okay."

"Is you wit a nigga? I'll break yo fuckin' neck bro don't- no what the fuck is wrong witchu?!" She asked cutting him off.

"You not tellin' me shit. I just wanna know where you at!"

"Stop yelling"

"My fault" He sighed "I'm in Alabama with my grandparents. Iono if i'm even coming back to be honest."

"What the fuck do you mean yeen comin' back? What about me bae?"

"What the fuck about you Jacourey? I'm making shit personal now because nobody respects me. Ian finna stay around that negative ass energy."

Ian even get a fucking happy birthday, I hate niggas so bad.

"I do respect you Lee. I love you to death just leme fox my mistake."

"You can't, i'm done with you. I wish ian keep this baby so I wouldn't have to deal witcho weird ass."

"Don't say no shit like det no more. Happy birthday, whenever you come back I got you gifts."

"Ion want nothing from you, whore."

She hung up the phone then got up to go in the living room.

"Where you goin?"

"Walmart, you need anything granny?"

"Some of those cookies & cream Hershey's and some orange juice please."

"Okay I got you."
"Thanks"

"Mmhm"

She put her shoes and coat on before going outside to get in the car.