𝟲𝟳

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟰

"Hea come Jayla worrisome ass."

"She was cool fa a lil minute but then she got to actin' obsessed n shit I had to fall back."

"Da bitch a groupie what you expect?" Wop asked causing him to shrug. "Iono bro"

"You look like a fuckin' zombie." He chuckled looking at Jacourey's face. "Chill"

After Jacourey's show tonight he went to one of his homeboys house with everybody else.

Of course there was females there but he was really ready to get home to Salem. She said she would stay up and wait for him but he was trying to find the perfect time to leave.

Whenever he brought her up to his homeboys they always called him whipped or tender but he didn't care because it was true.

They didn't understand how he felt because they aren't married nor faithful.

"Hey Dot" Jayla waved. "Wassup"

"You got back witcho girl n stopped fuckin' wimme. That's how it is now? I thought we was cool."

"Bro... if you had a nigga would he want me in yo face right now? You been on some weird shit anyway."

"We not talkin' about me. Ion cared about yo wife, I heard she was finna die anyway."

Lee really don't like her ass anyway.

"Bitch i'll kill you stop speakin' on my wife, real shit Jayla. Lee ain't neva really care fa yo ass anyway so if I tell her you talkin' shit she a be more than happy to beat yo ass." Jacourey responded calmly.

"Don't get mad at me. I'm just tryna figure out what yo issue is." She responded putting her hands up.

"Get yo groupie ass on somewhere fa sum happen to you." Wop spoke slightly pushing her out the way.

"Wop don't put yo fuckin' hands on me."

"Fuck out his face. He just told you he was married so why da fuck you still ova hea?"

"You on his dick bad. He can't talk fa his self a sum?"

"If I talk imma hurt yo feelins so yo best bet is to get da fuck on like he said."

"But when you n yo wife split up who was there fa you Dot? Keep it a stack."

"I'm finna dip cs you doin' too fuckin' much bro."

"You was ventin' to me, cryin' to me 'bout all yo problems I bet yo lil wife don't know that tho."

"I just wanted somebody to listen to me. You actin' like I fucked you a sum."

"Youn know yo place dets yo problem na Jayla. Fuck out his face bro you finna piss me off at dis point."

"It's cool bro i'm finna dip anyway imma see you tomorrow a sum."